Exclamation Spider-Man Story - A Touch Of Silk

A Touch Of Silk

Summary

What if Peter Parker asked Cindy Moon to stay with him rather than have her leave to start her new life alone? What would change? What would remain the same? How will having someone who can share every aspect of his life effect Peter? Find out in this AU story. Watch as Spider-Man & his new crimefighting partner Silk protect NYC and the World. Will contain eventual Spider-ManxSilk.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13193584/1/

enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    A Touch Of Silk

Summary

What if Peter Parker asked Cindy Moon to stay with him rather than have her leave to start her new life alone? What would change? What would remain the same? How will having someone who can share every aspect of his life effect Peter? Find out in this AU story. Watch as Spider-Man & his new crimefighting partner Silk protect NYC and the World. Will contain eventual Spider-ManxSilk.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13193584/1/

enjoy
    Great story, but I need to ask, do you not like Otto as Spider-Man?
    I mean I like how Otto has changed I actually really liked him as the Superior Octopus or do you simply dislike Otto as a hero and prefer him as a villain?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathangoop1811 View Post
    Great story, but I need to ask, do you not like Otto as Spider-Man?
    I mean I like how Otto has changed I actually really liked him as the Superior Octopus or do you simply dislike Otto as a hero and prefer him as a villain?
    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed my story teaser.

I like Otto as a character. I simply prefer him as a villain or anti-hero. Superior Octopus was a fascinating follow up to his time as Superior Spider-Man with loads of potential, it was not given enough time to finds its legs IMO.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-31-2019 at 09:35 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."