Quote Originally Posted by Wandering_Wand View Post
I'm not. Some of the "rumors" that have been circling this movie is that Reeves is planning a wide brimming "Bat-verse" that may not just be tied to his Batman trilogy. Ala spin offs, etc. from Batgirl or Nightwing's perspectives that can then feature these same characters more than once. If this is the case, then I have no issue with these big names all being introduced in the first movie with clear intent to carry them into other movies.
Iono didnt Mccaughey talk about how he was open to A MCU movie but he didnt wanna get locked in a long term contract. So iono he might be signed on for one movies and open if he enjoys the experience to come back for more if his schedule allows it. Everybody else I can see signing on long term though. Farell probaky the next most likely to take issue but hes had parts in franchise type stuff before. Though DareDevil was early on and Harry potter he turned into Johnny Depp after one movie lol. Really interesting cast none the less,I'm excited for this.