Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: The Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I assume they would digitally remove the mustache.
    Nah, they learned their lesson from JL, the mustache stays.
    Besides, no CGI in the world can cover up that amazing upper lip hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    i'm not interested in any more origin stories. not batman, not the villains.
    We've only really had one batman origin story movie and a flashback in BvS and in 89 that's really it as for the villans do you wanna them to just show up with no explanation?

In this film, Batman will face off against a sparkly vampire, over 100 years old, creeping on a high school age Barbara Gordon as his latest victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    In this film, Batman will face off against a sparkly vampire, over 100 years old, creeping on a high school age Barbara Gordon as his latest victim.
    Does the vampire have green hair and wear a purple suit?

Does the vampire have green hair and wear a purple suit?
    Nah. Though he did embarrass himself in a previous school when he tried to play dead, and the old janitor gave him "CPR".

Love Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman. Even though Selina is White Zoe looks more like her imo then any other actress to play the role. I mean depends on the era and artist. But the version in my head shes pretty spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Love Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman. Even though Selina is White Zoe looks more like her imo then any other actress to play the role. I mean depends on the era and artist. But the version in my head shes pretty spot on
    She's light skinned enough and has somewhat Caucasian features, thin nose, and medium size lips, that she doesn't really look that comic book inaccurate. At least she will probably have the correct hair color.
    Loved Michelle Pfeiffer but hated she was a blonde. And she has done a movie or two as a brunette, so it's not like they couldn't have given her a dye job.

hopefully they'll have more for this Catwoman to do than the Burton movie. Nolan's Batman 3 was the best modern version, to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hopefully they'll have more for this Catwoman to do than the Burton movie. Nolan's Batman 3 was the best modern version, to me.
    Would have loved Batman Returns to be just Batman v Catwoman. Joker seemed enough for Batman and Catwoman is almost as popular as Joker. That is what Burton wanted to do but the studio suits
    didn't think a woman villain could carry a movie so that is why Penguin ended up in the movie. Unfortunately with all the other villains being mentioned for The Batman I kind of think Catwoman is
    going to end up as just a glorified cameo again. At least a solo Catwoman movie predated the solo Joker movie. Too bad Catwoman was total crap while Joker seems to be a Oscar contender.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

I like Dano as Riddler aswell casting wise.

Heard the rumor is They didnt wanna pay a villian more money then the Pattisons Batman and Jonah Hill didnt want the role enough to take a pay cut. Makes sense, but also could be bullshit

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Jack Nicholson got much more than Michael Keaton, wouldn't know about Bale/Ledger but hey, WB... if you read this... I'll do the Riddler for free

Would have loved Batman Returns to be just Batman v Catwoman. Joker seemed enough for Batman and Catwoman is almost as popular as Joker. That is what Burton wanted to do but the studio suits
    didn't think a woman villain could carry a movie so that is why Penguin ended up in the movie. Unfortunately with all the other villains being mentioned for The Batman I kind of think Catwoman is
    going to end up as just a glorified cameo again. At least a solo Catwoman movie predated the solo Joker movie. Too bad Catwoman was total crap while Joker seems to be a Oscar contender.
    I imagine her role will probably be similar to how they handled Catwoman in The Long Halloween.
    Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    He looks the part.

Loved Michelle Pfeiffer but hated she was a blonde. And she has done a movie or two as a brunette, so it's not like they couldn't have given her a dye job.
    She looked great as a brunette in "Married to the Mob." (although as Selina, black would be preferable) It didn't bother me too much since her performance was great, but that wacky mystical cat-based resurrection origin was bananas in the tailpipe...

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

So far the casting for this movie has been fantastic. I am glad they could not work it out with Hill since I really don't think he would have been a good Riddler. Dano has that creepy factor that will work perfect for Riddler.