Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: The Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Calighoula View Post
    If you think Miller "ruined" Daredevil, you can't be more wrong.
    You beat me too it.
    Yeah Miller's run on DD was definetive

Mighty Member

According to Forbes

With multiple villains appearing in The Batman -- I was told months ago that Penguin, Riddler, and possibly Catwoman are expected to appear, as well as other rogues and mobsters -- and additional characters including Commissioner Gordon, Alfred, and potentially Robin, we should be hearing additional casting information soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Maybe they'll go Long Halloween or Arkham Asylum and include all the villains that way. In the story, but not the focus of the story.

I don't want a semi-evil Batman this time around. Give him a partner from the get go. No need for another origin story or even a recap.

Batman was never evil in any of the movies...

I'm on board with this. So much happier its him over Hault. Haults a good actor too but I just never see him play a character who wasnt either dorky or somewhat pathetic in some way like Fury road.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I don't want a semi-evil Batman this time around. Give him a partner from the get go. No need for another origin story or even a recap.
    When did we ever have a semi-evil Batman? And what would giving him Robin from the get go have to do with it?

I'm looking forward to what will hopefully be a more intelligent version of Batman than the previous version, who seemed more about brawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Agree, none of the stupid crap we have seen those past years.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Agree, none of the stupid crap we have seen those past years.
    Again, what stupid crap? Can somebody be more specific please?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Again, what stupid crap? Can somebody be more specific please?
    I think they mean wanting to Kill Superman and just landing a batmobile on top of peoples heads. And I think at the end of the warehouse fight he either dick punches someone or stabs them in the dick I dont remember. Ehh didnt bother me all that much I was too busy being annoyed by dumb AF plot that made Batman wanna kill Supes and then change his mind because Martha.

I hope they keep the fighting style of that batman in terms of the Acrobatic stuff, just minus the steroids that made it look weird. I loved seeing batman doing rolls and jumping from the rafters. But when he would do a roll it was a bit much cause he was even more jacked then superman. Pattinson puts on just a little muscle and just focus on getting shredded and his frame would look perfect with that style.

But yea dont get me wrong I did not hate Batflek I feel like in a good movie Afflek coulda been much better then Bale as Batman. Even though he was entirely too big I have to admit Batflek was intimidating Af. That first trailer for BvS when we see him step out from behind the pillar and then later when Supes rips the batmobile doors off. Then Batman just raises up and stares Supes down. Those trailer made me lose my mind(so did the movie but for the opposite reasons lol). Batman look terrifying in a good way, but the size also made him look a little weird being acrobatic. I mean I guarentee with the bulk and the padded SUIT Afflek probaly coukdnt touch his knees let alone his toes. Wow that was just a long winded way of saying I liked Batfleks look but If they can make a suit similar to that but not go the steroids route it could be better. I've never seen Batman as being huge like that(I know Afflek was doing a TDKR inspired older Bruce who was huge.) Maybe also give Pattinson some boots that add a couple inches. Tall and Lean is a perfect batman for me. I mean lean by superhero standards not normal people.

Astonishing Member

If they are doing a trilogy I really want to see a Robin this time and hopefully end up with a live action Nightwing.
    Pattison needs this to be a great film to erase the Twilight guy stigma permanently.

I'm hoping he fights Manbat, Clayface or Mad Hatter at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    If they are doing a trilogy I really want to see a Robin this time and hopefully end up with a live action Nightwing.
    Pattison needs this to be a great film to erase the Twilight guy stigma permanently.
    Anyone who's Seen his work since knows dude can act. Good Time was one of the best movies to come out(2 years ago now i think right?). Seen pictures of him running in the beach hes already put weight on too.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

My top 3 I want to see are a good Riddler, Clayface, Hugo Strange. I would love to see a short opening scene with Batman taking down someone like Firefly or Killer Mouth too.