Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 390

Thread: The Batman

  1. #76
    www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    .... in a future Justice League movie.
    You are so precious

  2. #77
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Please. This is more an Internet joke that is actually a problem with the movie.
    Actually, that's a pretty significant problem with the movie, which is why it's the butt of so many jokes.

  3. #78
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Actually, that's a pretty significant problem with the movie, which is why it's the butt of so many jokes.
    Except it isn't a problem for anyone who's actually listening. It's more people looking for fodder for cheap jokes. Bane's voice is perfectly understandable.

  4. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I have heard rumors of Penguin being in The Batman. Also a few others that haven't been named as of yet. Penguin and Riddler are the two biggest villains on Gotham, get the most screen time.
    There is also a faux Joker and faux Harley Quinn. Selina Kyle, the future Catwoman is in it, but right now she is sort of Bruce Wayne's on again off again girlfriend. Poison Ivy makes an occasional
    appearance. We are going to get Bane. A lot of others have shown up in sort of guest spots, Mr. Freeze, Mad Hatter, Scarecrow, Clayface, Firefly, Hugo Strange, among others.
    interesting. well, I suppose I'll have to eventually subscribe to DC Universe so I can stream some episodes.

  5. #80
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    7,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    interesting. well, I suppose I'll have to eventually subscribe to DC Universe so I can stream some episodes.
    Netflix also has the past seasons of Gotham. Plus past seasons of all the CW comic book shows. And Netflix is going to make new episodes of Lucifer.

  6. #81
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    7,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Bruce only defeated him by damaging his breathing mask. It's no less stupid than all the times Bane was beaten by cutting his Venom pipe.
    Batman didn't defeat Bane. Catwoman killed Bane just when Bane was about to kill Batman. Batman was completely helpless against Bane.

  7. #82
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,037

    Default

    I would love THE BATMAN to have none of Batman's villains from the comics in it. Actually I'd prefer some future Batman flicks to just be straight up crime noir/detective films.

    When everything is leading up to Joker or Killer Croc...idk who cares. I'd like Batman facing crime, murder, trafficking, death cults, secret societies, etc etc etc

    We've become too set on the idea of the 3 act superhero joint, it's time to break out of it.

  8. #83
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I would love THE BATMAN to have none of Batman's villains from the comics in it. Actually I'd prefer some future Batman flicks to just be straight up crime noir/detective films.

    When everything is leading up to Joker or Killer Croc...idk who cares. I'd like Batman facing crime, murder, trafficking, death cults, secret societies, etc etc etc

    We've become too set on the idea of the 3 act superhero joint, it's time to break out of it.
    Exactly. That's what I want.
    Never desert Alex Désert when he's eating sugary sweet dessert in the sandy desert!

  9. #84
    Death becomes you Osiris-Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    7,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I would love THE BATMAN to have none of Batman's villains from the comics in it. Actually I'd prefer some future Batman flicks to just be straight up crime noir/detective films.

    When everything is leading up to Joker or Killer Croc...idk who cares. I'd like Batman facing crime, murder, trafficking, death cults, secret societies, etc etc etc

    We've become too set on the idea of the 3 act superhero joint, it's time to break out of it.
    Could we still have Selina Kyle in it? Maybe as his informant/love interest.

  10. #85
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Could we still have Selina Kyle in it? Maybe as his informant/love interest.
    Yeah totally.

  11. #86
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Batman didn't defeat Bane. Catwoman killed Bane just when Bane was about to kill Batman. Batman was completely helpless against Bane.
    Batman pretty much had Bane beaten right up until Talia stabbed him and put Bane's mask on.

  12. #87
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Batman pretty much had Bane beaten right up until Talia stabbed him and put Bane's mask on.
    Yea I think saying Batman never beat Bane is a stretch. He did and then Talia stabbed him and then Bane was gonna kill him but Selena ssvedb

  13. #88
    Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Zamunda
    Posts
    4,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I would love THE BATMAN to have none of Batman's villains from the comics in it. Actually I'd prefer some future Batman flicks to just be straight up crime noir/detective films.

    When everything is leading up to Joker or Killer Croc...idk who cares. I'd like Batman facing crime, murder, trafficking, death cults, secret societies, etc etc etc

    We've become too set on the idea of the 3 act superhero joint, it's time to break out of it.
    You win ! 10char

  14. #89
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,256

    Default

    The script is still being polished and production may not start until the top of 2020

    https://twitter.com/krolljvar/status...s_QQdYY6PyNbQE

  15. #90

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •