Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The Batman

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    .... in a future Justice League movie.
    You are so precious

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Please. This is more an Internet joke that is actually a problem with the movie.
    Actually, that's a pretty significant problem with the movie, which is why it's the butt of so many jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Actually, that's a pretty significant problem with the movie, which is why it's the butt of so many jokes.
    Except it isn't a problem for anyone who's actually listening. It's more people looking for fodder for cheap jokes. Bane's voice is perfectly understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I have heard rumors of Penguin being in The Batman. Also a few others that haven't been named as of yet. Penguin and Riddler are the two biggest villains on Gotham, get the most screen time.
    There is also a faux Joker and faux Harley Quinn. Selina Kyle, the future Catwoman is in it, but right now she is sort of Bruce Wayne's on again off again girlfriend. Poison Ivy makes an occasional
    appearance. We are going to get Bane. A lot of others have shown up in sort of guest spots, Mr. Freeze, Mad Hatter, Scarecrow, Clayface, Firefly, Hugo Strange, among others.
    interesting. well, I suppose I'll have to eventually subscribe to DC Universe so I can stream some episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    interesting. well, I suppose I'll have to eventually subscribe to DC Universe so I can stream some episodes.
    Netflix also has the past seasons of Gotham. Plus past seasons of all the CW comic book shows. And Netflix is going to make new episodes of Lucifer.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Bruce only defeated him by damaging his breathing mask. It's no less stupid than all the times Bane was beaten by cutting his Venom pipe.
    Batman didn't defeat Bane. Catwoman killed Bane just when Bane was about to kill Batman. Batman was completely helpless against Bane.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I would love THE BATMAN to have none of Batman's villains from the comics in it. Actually I'd prefer some future Batman flicks to just be straight up crime noir/detective films.

When everything is leading up to Joker or Killer Croc...idk who cares. I'd like Batman facing crime, murder, trafficking, death cults, secret societies, etc etc etc

We've become too set on the idea of the 3 act superhero joint, it's time to break out of it.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I would love THE BATMAN to have none of Batman's villains from the comics in it. Actually I'd prefer some future Batman flicks to just be straight up crime noir/detective films.

When everything is leading up to Joker or Killer Croc...idk who cares. I'd like Batman facing crime, murder, trafficking, death cults, secret societies, etc etc etc

We've become too set on the idea of the 3 act superhero joint, it's time to break out of it.
    Exactly. That's what I want.

Could we still have Selina Kyle in it? Maybe as his informant/love interest.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Could we still have Selina Kyle in it? Maybe as his informant/love interest.
    Yeah totally.

Batman didn't defeat Bane. Catwoman killed Bane just when Bane was about to kill Batman. Batman was completely helpless against Bane.
    Batman pretty much had Bane beaten right up until Talia stabbed him and put Bane's mask on.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Batman pretty much had Bane beaten right up until Talia stabbed him and put Bane's mask on.
    Yea I think saying Batman never beat Bane is a stretch. He did and then Talia stabbed him and then Bane was gonna kill him but Selena ssvedb

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

You win ! 10char

BANNED

The script is still being polished and production may not start until the top of 2020

https://twitter.com/krolljvar/status...s_QQdYY6PyNbQE