Default When are we getting more PRISM STALKER?

A little surprised that I didn't find a thread on this book, although maybe I'm doing the search wrong.

I just finished the first trade, and thought it was pretty extraordinary. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything about a second arc. A little online searching doesn't give me anything.

I don't know but I hope it'll be soon! The volume 1 collection was recently "rushed back for re-prints" with a new cover earlier this month, according to Image.

That said, the series creator Sloane Leong was just at the French comics festival Angoulême, and I'm not sure if she was there to promote Prism Stalker or her upcoming graphic novel A Map to the Sun... Gonna suspect the latter, since looking at her Twitter suggests it was finished a week or 2 ago. Release for that looks to be slated for 2020, currently. So might be a while before she returns to Prism Stalker? Not sure really!

I think you're right that there's no dedicated thread for the series yet; it got some discussion in the weekly threads we did last year, and I know I tried to hype it in the year in review thread here. Maybe we oughta make one?

38812867.jpg
    The new cover for the Volume 1 collection.
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

Glad to see they have a different logo on that trade. The original logo on the singles was probably the most poorly designed logo I've seen. Was basically impossible to read.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

Haha yeah in the article about the new trade print they specifically mention the redone logo too. I like the original, but it absolutely seems like one of those unreadable rock band logos haha.

maxresdefault.jpg
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

I like that logo!