Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I think that Jean is going to fight Ororo to keep her distracted, and give Trinary time to take care of the nanotech.

Then again we know that this conflict will be ongoing in June, so maybe it's not as simple.
    Storm better not still be possessed into June. Nova is the main villian so Id imagine Storm is dealt with here and the team comes in contact with Nova at the end of #5 with the big battle in #6

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

If they fight, I think Ororo will win. Jean isn't going to give everything againts her. she isn't going to hurt her close friend. but there is also the chance this isn't going to be solved with a fight as everybody is expecting.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 04-16-2018 at 02:51 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    There's this issue at the end of operation Zero tolerance. A wolverine book, I think (not sure)
    A prime sentinel blasts Scott injuring him, in anger, Jean rips out all the nanotech in him with telekinesis, leaving him human but unconscious
    Would be cool to see something like that
    (in the next issues, Jean had to hold apart millions of nanites trying to come together to Form a bomb in Scotts abdomen)
    You do realize that that's not going to happen because Storm is going to eventually impose her indomitable will and goddesshood to banish the nanites and Nova's influence from her being -- much like she did to the Brood embryo as seen in UX-Men #165.
    Last edited by BlackSirKnight; 04-16-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm better not still be possessed into June. Nova is the main villian so Id imagine Storm is dealt with here and the team comes in contact with Nova at the end of #5 with the big battle in #6
    I think that's pretty accurate. Since Issue 6 would be the halfway point in the arc ending that with a big battle against Nova would be good.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSirKnight View Post
    You do realize that that's not going to happen because Storm is going to eventually impose her indomitable will and goddesshood to banish the nanites and Nova's influence from her being -- much like she did to the Brood embryo as seen in UX-Men #165.
    You do realize this isn't U:XM 165, and Cassandra Nova is a whole other kind of threat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    You do realize this isn't U:XM 165, and Cassandra Nova is a whole other kind of threat.
    Your not saying that Ororo can't pull her "Galactic Core" stunt and rid herself of those nanites are you?

Fantastic Member

Your not saying that Ororo can't pull her "Galactic Core" stunt and rid herself of those nanites are you?
    Claremont isn't writing this, so no she probably won't.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The June solicit mentions that Jean's "close friend" is still possessed.

Solicits are out! Not only does Red seem to have moved on from the current situation, but Blue is moving REALLY fast with at least one thing that will make some fans happy... and for us, Jean is front and center. Not just that but we're gonna be getting an untold story from the Adventure of Cyclops & Phoenix era in Cable.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Solicits are out! Not only does Red seem to have moved on from the current situation, but Blue is moving REALLY fast with at least one thing that will make some fans happy... and for us, Jean is front and center. Not just that but we're gonna be getting an untold story from the Adventure of Cyclops & Phoenix era in Cable.
    I know this can be a problematic topic over here, but i loved this era. I'm so happy because it's one of my favorite parts of Jean's life even if it's a bit convoluted and weird sometimes.

You go girl! Crush Magge's helmet!

where? Because I just read it and it doesnt state that. It implies Nova is about to use someone else

BANNED

I like the 2nd cover it's pretty bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Heart View Post
    Attachment 64707

Looks like Jean will be facing Storm head on in the upcoming issue of X-Men Red #4. Can’t wait.
    I love Mahmud Asrar. Jean looks both powerful and human in this art.
    - I love Wolverine. Really.
    - Yeah ? Which one ?

Last edited by Ororo101; 04-17-2018 at 03:13 PM.