Page 275 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 1752252652712722732742752762772782792853253757751275 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 28258

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Would an inverted Jeen actually go out looking for the Phoenix so she can cause massive destruction or would she just go about using her evolving powers to make men into the comfiest throne ever while watching the world burn?
    Well, its not like that she needs becoming a physical god to do that, as we saw in ANXM #25, her psychic power level is just enough to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Actualy I think she is covering her ears so not to listen to adult Cyclops and Iceman bickering at each others...
    Nah, its more like Adult Iceman and Beast complaining about Cyclops, while he is busy saving them.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, its not like that she needs becoming a physical god to do that, as we saw in ANXM #25, her psychic power level is just enough to that.
    In ANXM #25, the Watcher is just trolling Beast : He first shows him a whole bunch of possible bad futures just for the heck of it. Then he shows him possible good future that may not happen because of Beast's actions. What he is really saying to Beast is that everything is now possible... as everything was possible before. He doesn't have the faintest idee what will happen. (If he did, he wouldn't waste his time watching history happen...duh!)

No, the real problem is that the Watcher spent his whole life watching and writing down history. And now, because of Beast, some of his work may just have turned into soo much junk and he will have to rewatch and rerecord everything. That's why he is pissed and get some joy by trolling Beast...

BANNED

For that BB cover, I think Jeen has been eating too much cake, and fats in general

Nope, she is pulling her hairs, trying to figure how Magik is taking that pose...

Nope, she is pulling her hairs, trying to figure how Magik is taking that pose...
    You win this round.....
    Dark does not mean deep.

Secret Wars (I'm trying to find a better quality one)

Here is a better quaility pic

swars-lores2-e8ee8.jpg

I'm glad she is being featured, hopefully in a prominent role. But I wonder if all ANXM are going to be in there? She and Cyke show up on the Black Vortex title obviously, but I wonder if the rumors of her solo in April are true, will the other ANXM even have a role to play anymore?

Whatever is keeping them from going back in time is tied to secret was...

I just wish they would had given her a new costume, the power rangers suit is so dull.

Wow! Teen Jean looks so womanly in this image. I hope she is finally starts being drawn more mature.. When does she turn 18?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post
    Here is a better quaility pic

swars-lores2-e8ee8.jpg

In ANXM #25, the Watcher is just trolling Beast : He first shows him a whole bunch of possible bad futures just for the heck of it. Then he shows him possible good future that may not happen because of Beast's actions. What he is really saying to Beast is that everything is now possible... as everything was possible before. He doesn't have the faintest idee what will happen. (If he did, he wouldn't waste his time watching history happen...duh!)

No, the real problem is that the Watcher spent his whole life watching and writing down history. And now, because of Beast, some of his work may just have turned into soo much junk and he will have to rewatch and rerecord everything. That's why he is pissed and get some joy by trolling Beast...
    That hilarious feeling you get when you realize that Beast screwed up Watcher's DVR of saved old shows and upcoming new shows due to his shenanigans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Wow! Teen Jean looks so womanly in this image. I hope she is finally starts being drawn more mature.. When does she turn 18?
    In Marvel time? 10 years from tomorrow... In real time? 10 years from yesterday

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I do wonder if all new after black vortex and Secret Wars will resolve the pesky can't go back clause. If the battle world stuff can fix the broken time I wonder if they will go back. But most likely bendis will find a way to keep them here still and not affect the timeline
    X-Men Forever

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I do wonder if all new after black vortex and Secret Wars will resolve the pesky can't go back clause. If the battle world stuff can fix the broken time I wonder if they will go back. But most likely bendis will find a way to keep them here still and not affect the timeline
    Agreed...Bendis will likely keep them here for several years to come...he might explain why they can't go back but that doesn't mean he'll resolve it.

I really don't know why some fans are in such a rush for them to go back anyway...if you don't like the O5 and don't read All New or Cyclops, then it doesn't really make a difference if they're here or not.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I agree. And right now I don't read either of those. However personally I want them to go because I'm not a fan of multiple versions of the same characters. If they want to use them I say use the adult versions. Also ID rather have jean back. Thier excuse about her baggage is dumb. I'm fine with the baggage.
    X-Men Forever