BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 3aMeHa View Post
    I'm guessing it's the one who showed up in the last few panels of X-Men Red #2.
    I'm hoping it's Logan, but I'm also hoping it's 'Ro.

Subtitle of the next issue is apparently "Hate Machine Part 3: Rising Storm".

Jean Grey Cosplay from Emerald City Comicon.

https://twitter.com/AtelierHeidi/sta...12538730237952

Fantastic Member

I was re-reading X-Men: Red #1 and I'm not sure if it was intentional, but there's such a contrast between adult Jean visiting Namor and Teen Jean visiting him. Teen Jean needed a breathing apparatus and flippers and had trouble maneuvering. Jean floated down there like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Aighthomie View Post
    I was re-reading X-Men: Red #1 and I'm not sure if it was intentional, but there's such a contrast between adult Jean visiting Namor and Teen Jean visiting him. Teen Jean needed a breathing apparatus and flippers and had trouble maneuvering. Jean floated down there like a boss.
    Lol, yeah, shows how experienced Jean is. She's easily flown in space and near a white star in a TK bubble that kept oxygen molecules and atmospheric pressure, but when teen Jean attempted this in No more humans she was so stressed she couldn't talk and was in pain.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aighthomie View Post
    it's amazing what 10 years of experience can do for you lol I said this multiple times and I'll keep on saying it I really enjoying Taylor's representation ofJean in this book. And I completely agree there is definite contrast. I like how when Jean uses her abilities it comes off as effortless but when it comes to a situation when she actually has to concentrate and she becomes even more amazing.

Jeen on the other hand is a lot younger and a lot less experienced so she really has to put real effort every time she uses her TK or TP.

Like I just can't see Jeen scanning the planet with her mind or knocking out a angry mob while keeping control over her prisoner's mind as well as sustaining the TP link with her teammates. �� Bravo adult Jean.
    Last edited by loke13; 03-08-2018 at 12:49 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    it's amazing what 10 years of experience can do for you lol I said this multiple times and I'll keep on saying it I really enjoying Taylor's representation ofJean in this book. And I completely agree there is definite contrast. I like how when Jean uses her abilities it comes off as effortless but when it comes to a situation when she actually has to concentrate and she becomes even more amazing.

Jeen on the other hand is a lot younger and a lot less experienced so she really has to put real effort every time she uses her TK or TP.

Like I just can't see Jeen scanning the planet with her mind or knocking out a angry mob while keeping control over her prisoner's mind as well as sustaining the TP link with her teammates. �� Bravo adult Jean.
    Agreed. I think Jean is in capable hands, for sure. There's also a clear difference between their interaction. Jean was very forthright. When he claims he's "a king", Jean is all "well, yeah, but...". In contrast, Teen Jean was a bit clumsy in her interaction.

The funny thing though, is that Teen Jean had pretty good showings, especially under Bendis. But looking back, it did seem like a lot of just raw power. Jean being back really puts a lot of things in perspective when retroactively evaluating Teen Jean.

So Jeen "died" again? Lol. That's a new record! I noticed that space is not too kind to Jeen every time she goes to space something happens to her. I'm not sure if the Generations counts, but I'm giving that one a "free pass." You guys remember what happened to Jeen when she went to space before Generations.
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 03-08-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    So Jeen "died" again? Lol. That's a new record! I noticed that space is not too kind to Jeen every time she goes to space something happens to her. I'm not sure if the Generations counts, but I'm giving that one a "free pass." You guys remember what happened to Jeen when she went to space before Generations.
    We also seems to be dealing with a Ghost Jeen now.

So I decided to ask Mahmud Asrar on his Facebook page regarding Jean appearing “younger”. He confirmed that she did not return younger and that that is how he draws her. You can go over to his Facebook page to see my interaction with him. It’s under his recent post of the image of Jean telepathically forcing the crowd to sleep in X-Men RED #2

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Heart View Post
    So I decided to ask Mahmud Asrar on his Facebook page regarding Jean appearing “younger”. He confirmed that she did not return younger and that that is how he draws her. You can go over to his Facebook page to see my interaction with him. It’s under his recent post of the image of Jean telepathically forcing the crowd to sleep in X-Men RED #2
    ...Why would you think she would have turned younger in the first place? If that was the case they wouldn't just show through the art and not make it a plot point. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    ...Why would you think she would have turned younger in the first place? If that was the case they wouldn't just show through the art and not make it a plot point. LOL.
    LOL...people have been obsessing over that since Jean's resurrection was announced. Ive read too many posts calculating how she should be the same age as the New Mutants or even Gen X based on the time she's spent dead and/or in the WHR

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well i just asked him because i saw a lot of people on this forum and in other forums wondering the same thing. I personally didn’t notice until I started seeing others mentioning it. So instead of speculating i went straight to the source. You’re welcome.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I just read venom #163
    I know teen Jean is coming back but everybody just left her floating in space being eaten by that poison (if it hasn't already).

did the other poisons picked her up??
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 03-08-2018 at 10:47 AM. Reason: i wrote something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I just read venom #163
    I know teen Jean is coming back but everybody just left her floating in space being eating by that poison (if it hasn't already).

did the other poisons picked her up??
    We don't know. Probably since she is coming back after in Venomized.

We will haft to see what happens next issue. Who knows, maybe Jean and Scott came up with a plan no one knows about.
    First X-Lady