Fantastic Member

Awww. Baby Rachel. j/k.

Regarding the upcoming guest star Dr. Strange for Jeen's solo, do you guys think they'll reference this:

Is that supposed to be a non-time displaced Rachel?

EDIT: Whoops, looks like I got beaten to it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is that supposed to be a non-time displaced Rachel?

EDIT: Whoops, looks like I got beaten to it.
    Somebody call Maury cause the paternity wank is about to begin again.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aighthomie View Post
    Somebody call Maury cause the paternity wank is about to begin again.
    I mean there's no reason that it can't be a "it takes a village..." thing.

I really hope that's what it is.

Pls.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Hopefully this is a look at what it could have if Jean and Scott had a kid (though we brace for the kid to be Jean/Wolverine). But I'm not sure how much Jean will appear in this issue.
    Last edited by 5cents; 04-06-2017 at 04:18 AM.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    So this is weird, I'd rather not said it so.... yeah. I hope I'm wrong here. Can you guys tell me something is different here in this universe. Look at the kid Logan is carrying....
    Like I said, I hope I'm wrong here. This is coming from a person that is not a Jott fan.
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/artic...o/1100-156445/
    Screw it. I'm putting the image here.
    This is weird.
    I really hope it's just trolling as well. I would rather not see RYV be tainted by the Jean/Wolverine fiasco. In every universe those two get together, it never pans out in the long run. RYV has so much going for it. This would definitely be a wrinkle of sorts, but not enough to stop me from following this series. It really is that good.

I think Jean fans should just brace themselves for the inevitable at this point. Last month, Gerry Conway teased that Jean was married, but didn't say who she was married to. Now that might have been trolling on his part. It may very well be the case that Cyclops and Jean are married and that kid Logan is holding is Rachel, who could be her uncle or godfather in this. I hope that's the case. I'd like Annie to be friends with a young Rachel Summers. But my gut tells me that's not the case. That Twitter trolling last month already set the stage. I think Conway will throw a curve ball into RYV by having Jean and Logan be married. It makes me cringe, but I'm willing to endure for a series like this.

Now I'm not saying it's impossible to work. The only way I can see a relationship like that working in RYV is if Cyclops and Jean just never dated at any point in their lives. That would be the best way to avoid any love triangle or melodrama. Maybe Cyclops is married to someone else in this series. It's hard to say. But again, I think that based on this preview and Conways Twitter trolling, it's safe to assume the worst. Again, RYV is too good a comic to drop over this alone. I just hope it's not quite as nauseating as it looks.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

So this is weird, I'd rather not said it so.... yeah. I hope I'm wrong here. Can you guys tell me something is different here in this universe. Look at the kid Logan is carrying....
    Like I said, I hope I'm wrong here. This is coming from a person that is not a Jott fan.
    This is weird.
    Oh god. I remember we had a troll here on CBR who insisted Rachel was Logan's daughter... One person will be happy at least...

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Hopefully this is a look at what it could have if Jean and Scott had a kid (though we brace for the kid to be Jean/Wolverine). But I'm not sure how much Jean will appear in this issue.
    I hope that's the case too. Cyclops and Jean Grey have never had a chance to be parents to their various time and dimensionally-displaced kids, much like Peter and Mary Jane. I think it would be great to have a series where they can raise a child within the chaos that is the X-men. I'd love to see a story like that. We saw in X-men 92 how they could be loving parents with Cable. They just never got a chance to raise him as a child. I hope they get that chance in RYV. However, my gut tells me that Conway and Stegman want to throw a curve ball into the mix to get people talking. Since the series doesn't even focus on the X-men, they can get away with it. I really hope that's not the case, but I've got a sinking feeling that we should brace for the worst.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

I don't think this is a big deal as you are making it out to be.

Juggernaut's new costume is awesome and I love how the artist captures his stature

This is weird.
    I really hope it is Jean/Wolverine kid. I'm tired of scott/jean, it would be very nice see Jean on another relationship for once and even if I'm not a wolv/jean shipper I think he desrved Jean more than Scott

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

What's with most X fans making relationships such a big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    To answer that, go over to the Spider-Man forum and look at all the threads about One More Day and Peter/MJ's aborted marriage. That should help answer your question.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    almost everything is shipping these days