Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Could you elaborate more on the Endsong reference please? Sounds interesting.
    As Death would later confess to The Phoenix Force manifestation of Jean in X-MEN: PHOENIX – ENDSONG #5, her “spirit” is “most closely carved” from the power of The Phoenix Force.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

it finally looks like jean will have the protagonism, the images released today give me hope. but the other movies were all about wolverine, xavier, mystique and magneto it's hard to imagine fox focusing on other characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Sounds like his appearance had to be minimized due to Tye Sheridan's other commitments.

Jean isn't listed as on the team either so I wonder if they're living a normal life somewhere then Charles asks Jean for help, and Phoenix happens,
    Wait is this real? No Cyclops and Jean won't even be an X-Man at the beginning anyway?

Ultimate Member

Or maybe because of the Phoenix stuff Jean and Scott leave the team to get her help or keep the Phoenix from taking over if she's put into life and death fights on a constant basis...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    No i yhink ur thinking if xmen TAS. She did use her power to operate a star gate but jean or phoenix has never teleported snywhere.
    In Endsong 3 Phoenix teleported herself and Wolverine away when a Shi'ar ship blasted at them. So yes, Jean as Phoenix can teleport. Also, as Dark Phoenix she created a portal to go to the Shi'ar Galaxy. She didn't fly there, just out of the solar system and then she created the warp that took her to Shi'ar space.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    In Endsong 3 Phoenix teleported herself and Wolverine away when a Shi'ar ship blasted at them. So yes, Jean as Phoenix can teleport. Also, as Dark Phoenix she created a portal to go to the Shi'ar Galaxy. She didn't fly there, just out of the solar system and then she created the warp that took her to Shi'ar space.
    Precisely all of this. Also in MvC3 she could teleport as well as another poster also said.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Or maybe because of the Phoenix stuff Jean and Scott leave the team to get her help or keep the Phoenix from taking over if she's put into life and death fights on a constant basis...
    Get her help from who?

Amazing Member

Got I am LEAVIng the time of my life right now

Original Jean Back in the comics
    Tean Jean in love with tean scott (and psy link between them)

and Now this.
    I am in love with both Famke and Sophie
    Those visuals are Stunning, it's just gonna be hard to explain the phoenix thing.
    Since it's in the same universe, so it's the same Jean technically.
    So it's supposed to be her inner power, not a cosmic entity.
    how explain the splitted personnalty since Charles, after Logan warning in DOFP, didn't but the mental blocks that leaded to Last Stand Jean drama, and instead esked her (in apocalypse) to use her true power.

Upset by scott still been under use (I wanted a proper romance tragedy)
    Glad they 're gonna kill off probably Raven

Xavier, Beast and Scott are suppose to be alive in DOFP ending, and all the movies are supposed to lead to this ending, so I only see Raven and Erick for sacrifice.

What do you thing guys?

thib from paris
    Last edited by aries27; 12-07-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    it finally looks like jean will have the protagonism, the images released today give me hope. but the other movies were all about wolverine, xavier, mystique and magneto it's hard to imagine fox focusing on other characters.
    I live for jean being the everyone favorite x man
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    As Death would later confess to The Phoenix Force manifestation of Jean in X-MEN: PHOENIX – ENDSONG #5, her “spirit” is “most closely carved” from the power of The Phoenix Force.
    Yeah, but that was actually said in Classic 43 and not Endsong 5. Jean does appear as White Phoenix in both issues, however.

Quote Originally Posted by aries27 View Post
    Got I am LEAVIng the time of my life right now

Original Jean Back in the comics
    Tean Jean in love with tean scott (and psy link between them)

and Now this.
    I am in love with both Famke and Sophie
    Those visuals are Stunning, it's just gonna be hard to explain the phoenix thing.
    Since it's in the same universe, so it's the same Jean technically.
    So it's supposed to be her inner power, not a cosmic entity.
    how explain the splitted personnalty since Charles, after Logan warning in DOFP, didn't but the mental blocks that leaded to Last Stand Jean drama, and instead esked her (in apocalypse) to use her true power.

Upset by scott still been under use (I wanted a proper romance tragedy)
    Glad they 're gonna kill off probably Raven

Xavier, Beast and Scott are suppose to be alive in DOFP ending, and all the movies are supposed to lead to this ending, so I only see Raven and Erick for sacrifice.

What do you thing guys?

thib from paris
    It could be Quicksilver who dies. He wasn't in the original trilogy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It could be Quicksilver who dies. He wasn't in the original trilogy.
    I hope so. There is only one cinematic Quicksilver, and as much as I like Evan Peters, it isn't him.