Page 3 of 1884 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    I must have read ANXM #26 about 5 times now and I must admit it was a bad read... However, it irks me that after everything Teen Jean did on Chandilar, Bendis found it necessary to saddle Teen Jean with the burden of Emma's dead weight.
    Heh heh, and to think a couple days you cackled at the idea of Emma being Jean's mentor. They get along great (Emma gave her a thousands of dollars) so I don't see why not.

jean grey rules end of story

BANNED

She needs to return and Marvel needs to stop the BS.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    jean grey rules end of story
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal Stormultt View Post
    Damn straight. And I like your font color, Ethereal Stormultt.

Truth! Teen Jean is growing on me, but the real Jean needs to return.

I like Jeen and everything, and its fun, but there are a lot of concerns.
    1) Will Jeen venture too far off path and not resemble the character we liked in the first place?
    2) Do we really want to be watching her as a teenager for the next 10 years considering how slow marvel time is? Id rather she be a vet, and not some child in constant need of assistance.
    3) As much as im grateful for getting some sort of Jean material, I still want the original more than a spinoff version. It just doesn't feel quite the same.

Sadly, as I mentioned in this thread before the wipe, I dont think we are going to get her back (at least until marvel feels a need to drastically shake things up 10+ years down the road). Being the closest thing to a main character in the series (in other words, lots of character development/story time that they wont want to throw out the window), plus Bendis' comments about trying to build continuity and keep it, I think Jeens here for good.

This thread has to have this, yes?

I'll be in my bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by All-New Valar Stercus NOW.1 View Post
    This thread has to have this, yes?
    Bendis is revisiting all facets of Jean's history. This would be the Black Queen phase.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Heh heh, and to think a couple days you cackled at the idea of Emma being Jean's mentor. They get along great (Emma gave her a thousands of dollars) so I don't see why not.
    I "still" think Emma being Jeen's mentor is a bad idea... Also, you seem to be confusing bribery with friendship.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

I would love to see Jean alove again. Why did Morrison have to kill her off anyway? I'm not a fan of Jeen, even though she is different form our Jean, she still has her name and history to live up to. And she never will. Long live Jean Grey!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I Want the Original Jean to Return Back SO MUCH to Ethereal Stormultt, her Return ALONE Would an Event Comic In-and-of-itself, Period!

I want to see her come back and also become BFF's with Wanda!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

If they did bring Jean back at this point, the X-Office would just have her fawn all over Cyclops like some servile miscreant. This would be less than ideal.

BANNED

Morrison was going to resurect her right away and her death could have been undone. Cable's died and resurected 3 or 4 times since...

I woul love to see Jean back to kill the Scarlet Witch for her homosuperiorophobic genocide.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    I woul love to see Jean back to kill the Scarlet Witch for her homosuperiorophobic genocide.
    Does the Church grant you immunity from the new regime ? Because I could consider filing an admission form.