Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, she also has seen Emma's memories and also Scott's.

When? I don't remember. And why would have they been thinking about Lorna? I believed nobody even remembered her

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    When? I don't remember. And why would have they been thinking about Lorna? I believed nobody even remembered her
    Lol poor Lorna. Always getting shade thrown at her. Hank probably has some memories of the two.

Commission by Marc Holanda:

Dat ass tho.

BANNED

I really don't like freckles on Jean. For some reason, I've noticed her having an increasing amount of freckles since this new design.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    I really don't like freckles on Jean. For some reason, I've noticed her having an increasing amount of freckles since this new design.
    Considering the DPS.........................

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Considering the DPS.........................

Could Jean even be classified as a ginger? Her hair is an unnatural shade of red anyway. Her, Natasha, Mary Jane, etc. I think the only one with natural red hair would be Siryn and maybe Banshee.

Could Jean even be classified as a ginger? Her hair is an unnatural shade of red anyway. Her, Natasha, Mary Jane, etc. I think the only one with natural red hair would be Siryn and maybe Banshee.
    She's on that weird place where technically she's meant to be a natural ginger, yet her hair was originally colored as pure red lol. But her hair has been colored as orange a lot of times too.

About the increase in freckles: Probably because of her being a teen. I think most of these artists just think it looks cute and maybe gives her a more youthful vibe or something like that.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 07-26-2017 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    She's on that weird place where technically she's meant to be a natural ginger, yet her hair was originally colored as pure red lol. But her hair has been colored as orange a lot of times too.
    When the comics were originaly printed, the color palette was a lot smaller for technical reasons.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

About the increase in freckles: Probably because of her being a teen. I think most of these artists just think it looks cute and maybe gives her a more youthful vibe or something like that.
    When the comics were originaly printed, the color palette was a lot smaller for technical reasons.
    True. I prefer the bright or dark red though. Orange isn't a really good look for her imo. I suppose the movies and TV shows influenced that but also Marvel's other red-headed bombshells like Black Widow, Mystique, Mary Jane, etc.

I have to say that I strongly agree with you.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    I have to say that I strongly agree with you.
    It's just incredibly out of the blue. She's never been portrayed with freckles until the past few years if even.

I'll echo what others said in that the freckles are probably playing more towards her age, which I find unfortunate.

Under bendis and Lemire I liked jeans Young yet mature look. Now, Age wise (based on art at least), she's often depicted as being even younger than before.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

BANNED

I forgot the artist, but I liked her look in Civil War 2. Youthful but not too much that she lacks credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I'll echo what others said in that the freckles are probably playing more towards her age, which I find unfortunate.

Under bendis and Lemire I liked jeans Young yet mature look. Now, Age wise (based on art at least), she's often depicted as being even younger than before.
    I'm feeling that too - I think Ibanez's art does that.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

I forgot the artist, but I liked her look in Civil War 2. Youthful but not too much that she lacks credibility.
    David Marquez. Quality art but it takes so long to do.