Page 274 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 1742242642702712722732742752762772782843243747741274 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 28258
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    It confirms she'll be in it at least. Image is fuzzy but looks like she and Carol are the only women on the cover.
    Lady Thor is there as well, so it's three women.

Jean's got a good psychic perm going.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Lady Thor is there as well, so it's three women.
    Good catch. I wasn't paying attention to that one.

I'm very happy to see teen Jean getting event exposure even if she doesn't have any parts just yet. Bendis is still growing her profile and like others have mentioned, I think this is a good step in the direction of implanting Jean back into the marvel universe. That's good news unless you don't like teen Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by joe90 View Post
    Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by joe90 View Post
    Dear god I just realized how twisted magik's torso is in order to allow for her chest and butt to be in the same shot.

Can you imagine the outcry of disgust if dude superheroes were portrayed that way (sexually objectiified)? Lolol.

About AXIS #4, dont bother, Teen Jean is there during Storm's speech, but its not like something happens on the X-men's side.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Dear god I just realized how twisted magik's torso is in order to allow for her chest and butt to be in the same shot.

Can you imagine the outcry of disgust if dude superheroes were portrayed that way (sexually objectiified)? Lolol.
    Simply, there wouldnt be any.

That looks so awesome and beautiful.

After all these cover releases over the last few weeks and a lack of Jean, its nice to see her showing up in them, particularly secret wars which I assume will be a big deal.

Would an inverted Jeen actually go out looking for the Phoenix so she can cause massive destruction or would she just go about using her evolving powers to make men into the comfiest throne ever while watching the world burn?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Fantastic Member

Teen Jean looks like she's having an "I can't control it!" moment in that black vortex cover.

Quote Originally Posted by SerCo View Post
    Teen Jean looks like she's having an "I can't control it!" moment in that black vortex cover.
    Either that or she's auditioning for a Herbal Essences commercial.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by SerCo View Post
    Actualy I think she is covering her ears so not to listen to adult Cyclops and Iceman bickering at each others...

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    About AXIS #4, dont bother, Teen Jean is there during Storm's speech, but its not like something happens on the X-men's side.
    She is there to try to make us buy the event... and to annoy Rachel's fans.

Did you guys see how dejected Rogue and Colossus and Kitty and Nightcrawler looked on stage? Inverted?
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Actualy I think she is covering her ears so not to listen to adult Cyclops and Iceman bickering at each others...
    Iceman's bickering. Cyclops is actually dealing with the problem at hand.