Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

https://www.newsarama.com/38338-youn...e-preview.html
    It looks so awesome, I can't wait!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    https://www.newsarama.com/38338-youn...e-preview.html
    It looks so awesome, I can't wait!!
    that does look good.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Both issues look awesome but this one made say YESSSSSSSSSSSS

If those global illusions were Jean's telepathic cries for help. Was it Jean who open the phoenix pod to let the x-men in? Jean secretly getting help from the x-men to break her free. Though we know OML kinda ruin that.
    First X-Lady

I hate that the Phoenix Force is viewed as a malevolent entity that needs to be destroyed. People are viewing it as the enemy, but I dont get whats so wrong about allowing Jean to accept it and take her place among the X-men as Phoenix as she has before. When did people start thinking like the Shi'ar and Avengers?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hate that the Phoenix Force is viewed as a malevolent entity that needs to be destroyed. People are viewing it as the enemy, but I dont get whats so wrong about allowing Jean to accept it and take her place among the X-men as Phoenix as she has before. When did people start thinking like the Shi'ar and Avengers?
    I think it is because the host usually turns evil in almost all the phoenix stories. I'm not sayin it is evil, but that is how marvel portays the phoenix influence most of the time.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-25-2018 at 06:27 PM.

1. X-editor says be ready to in cry next week in Phoenix resurrection number 5. This doesn't guarantee a death but if there is one, who do y'all think it would be?

I don't think it'll be teen jean but it's a slight possibility. I mean as of now she's already dead but maybe it's confirmation. I mean we have no solicits post the venom crossover except the one with the new (temporary) line up in blue right? Again this isn't my guess just wondering if it's possible. Either a death or a merge with adult jean.

If not teen jean who do you see dying?

2) I wonder if there's any chance Emma is involved malevolently in Phoenix resurrection number 5. She was so nonchalant about the xmen looking for jean. And we've seen her being antagonized by the xmen recently in secret empire and xmen blue. But shes Been helpful in Jean's solo, so it's hard to say.

Either way I think there's a twist coming in PR 5.
    Last edited by Grey; 01-25-2018 at 09:02 PM.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Teen Jean CAN'T die, and I think we'll see Jean saying goodbye to Scott, either in the Egg or out of it. Remember the headstone?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

OML being the one to ultimately bring Jean back works make me cry

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Teen Jean CAN'T die, and I think we'll see Jean saying goodbye to Scott, either in the Egg or out of it. Remember the headstone?
    That seems plausible, though I don't think adult jean saying bye to scott is really all that sad. Just imho.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Going off of the series itself, only Kitty, Beast, and Old Man Logan have had any real major input on the story. If anyone but one of those three died it would come off as Marvel death roulette.

BANNED

Yeah according to X-men Blue's retcon rigamarow Jean & the other O5 X-men are fated to return to Their original place in time. So O5 Jean's obviously suppose to be resurrected at some point whether it be the end of her series or whenever Blue ships of the O5.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    That seems plausible, though I don't think adult jean saying bye to scott is really all that sad. Just imho.
    It may not just be Scott. It may be all the people in Elsewhere and the rest of her family too; best to get it all out of the way sooner rather than later.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    OML being the one to ultimately bring Jean back works make me cry
    That's true. Actually I already teared uo a little towards the end of PR 4 when they saw jean and she couldn't see them. Think how long it's been since they've seen adult jean. It was emotional to me.