Page 782 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 28268273277277877978078178278378478578679283288212821782 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 28258

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    Extroadinary X-men and man that was harsh and pointless. so she dumped her own teammate like nothing without any explanation and goes out with someother guy saying that kissing him was like a relative ? whatever happened before all this they better explain it .
    I don't think anything needs to be explained. She clearly doesn't really like Hank that way. They never actually dated, she just kissed him, she may thought she liked him but the impression I always had is that she was trying to run away from her feelings for Scott. Lemire(thankfully) ended that in a few panels because he could and with that whole plot being as awful as it is, that didn't bothered much people.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't think anything needs to be explained. She clearly doesn't really like Hank that way. They never actually dated, she just kissed him, she may thought she liked him but the impression I always had is that she was trying to run away from her feelings for Scott. Lemire(thankfully) ended that in a few panels because he could and with that whole plot being as awful as it is, that didn't bothered much people.
    she kissed him twice in a romantic way then dumped him without an explanation. i prefer to keep things realistic and smart but with something like this happening out of nowhere it kinda needs and explanation .

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Jean with the Avengers and Inhumans.
    I do like the art from this issue so far. Very evocative.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Here is the image of the Extraordinary X-men who were invited to the party.
    Ah but if she was at the party, it's because she was invited for the big fight. Emma, Rachel, Psylocke and co werent!

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Ah but if she was at the party, it's because she was invited for the big fight. Emma, Rachel, Psylocke and co werent!
    The EXM were indeed on the big fight. (Illyana was teaming up with the other sorcerers. That's why she wasn't there on that first assemble preview image)

she kissed him twice in a romantic way then dumped him without an explanation. i prefer to keep things realistic and smart but with something like this happening out of nowhere it kinda needs and explanation .
    8 months + 8 months + SW is an explanation enough. Kissing someone, even on the mouth, doesn't mean you will end-up your life with him/her. And who is saying that she dumped Hank and not the reverse? What we know is that she wanted to leave the X-Men for a while and go finish her study. Hank didn't stayed around: He left for his road trip. They are young, they are flirting. That happen.

The scene is #600 is weird because there is no hint about it at all before. In fact, Jean was shown to be in love with Scott several time in the previous issue. And even in this issue, she tell Scott that if she want to take a break from the X-Men, it has nothing to do with him. But Hank feel that everything is his fault. That his adult-self broke the space-time continuum, that the X-Men will never exist because of him and that everyone was blaming him. I got the feeling that Jean mostly went after him to reassure him that it wasn't the case. That she was "fond" of him (her word). That they werent blaming him for what his adult-self did and that she wasn't taking a break because of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The EXM were indeed on the big fight. (Illyana was teaming up with the other sorcerers. That's why she wasn't there on that first assemble preview image)
    And Jean has some experience in blowing-up Celestials.

Jean is probably the only telepath in action the Avengers would trust right now. Emma and Rachel are still nowhere to be found and Psylocke is running around with Magneto who they would never give the benefit of the doubt. And true to form, the Avengers are always short on the psychics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    8 months + 8 months + SW is an explanation enough. Kissing someone, even on the mouth, doesn't mean you will end-up your life with him/her. And who is saying that she dumped Hank and not the reverse? What we know is that she wanted to leave the X-Men for a while and go finish her study. Hank didn't stayed around: He left for his road trip. They are young, they are flirting. That happen.

The scene is #600 is weird because there is no hint about it at all before. In fact, Jean was shown to be in love with Scott several time in the previous issue. And even in this issue, she tell Scott that if she want to take a break from the X-Men, it has nothing to do with him. But Hank feel that everything is his fault. That his adult-self broke the space-time continuum, that the X-Men will never exist because of him and that everyone was blaming him. I got the feeling that Jean mostly went after him to reassure him that it wasn't the case. That she was "fond" of him (her word). That they werent blaming him for what his adult-self did and that she wasn't taking a break because of him.
    i see. what also gets me is that they never acknowledged their relationship after she kissed him for the first time .

Dudes and dudettes! here's some of the first pics of the Marvel Legends Phoenix!!

Courtesy of Marvelous News.com

i see. what also gets me is that they never acknowledged their relationship after she kissed him for the first time .
    You could clearly notice the context during the first time they kissed, she immediately went to her room to see if the invitation (of her's and Scott's wedding) had changed, she was disappointed that it didn't change, which makes it obvious that she only did it to see if she can change her destiny, most of the controversial stuff she had been doing ever since is for the same reason and she will do what ever it takes to change her destiny even if there are certain things she wants deep inside (her strong feelings for Scott judging by ANXM 39) she rejected those feelings for Scott and decided to give Hank a chance and it obviously didn't work because she never actually had any feeling for him in first place, so maybe she was being a bit of a selfish jerk without considering Hank's feelings or who knows what actually happened during that time but Secret Wars happened immediately, there might still be a bit of an explanation in the future. And the random dude whom she was with on a first date was also probably for similar reasons, her making bad rushed decisions even if they lack commonsense.
    Last edited by sagiravi; 06-01-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Jean is probably the only telepath in action the Avengers would trust right now. Emma and Rachel are still nowhere to be found and Psylocke is running around with Magneto who they would never give the benefit of the doubt. And true to form, the Avengers are always short on the psychics.
    It was nice to see Jean have such an important role in furthering the story. The minute Jean Grey spoilers:
    can't see inside your head
    end of spoilers it's obvious that there's something very fishy here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    Dudes and dudettes! here's some of the first pics of the Marvel Legends Phoenix!!
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images...e/HAS25047.jpg
    Behold: my giant cupcake!

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    It was nice to see Jean have such an important role in furthering the story. The minute Jean Grey spoilers:
    can't see inside your head
    end of spoilers it's obvious that there's something very fishy here.
    Much to She-Hulk's chagrin.

Still hate how Inhumans are receiving a lot of importance and X-Men feel like they are an afterthought, this future sensing dude used in the plot could have very easily been a mutant, this Inhumans lore really doesn't make any sense to me, seriously how can some stupid gas grant that much power or varied powers to humans/individuals ? Wasn't it originally supposed to just turn humans into plant people or something like that ? Plus Medusa to me feels like a less interesting Jean Grey ripoff.

Quote Originally Posted by sagiravi View Post
    Still hate how Inhumans are receiving a lot of importance and X-Men feel like they are an afterthought, this future sensing dude used in the plot could have very easily been a mutant, this Inhumans lore really doesn't make any sense to me, seriously how can some stupid gas grant that much power or varied powers to humans/individuals ? Wasn't it originally supposed to just turn humans into plant people or something like that ? Plus Medusa to me feels like a less interesting Jean Grey ripoff.
    No, it wasn't. As far as I know all/most Inhumans(well, except Quake that I know of, but that was because they had to retcon for the sinergy) went through the stupid gas, including the Royal Family, that doesn't look like plant people at all. And I think Crystal feels more like Jean than Medusa.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 06-01-2016 at 01:43 PM.