Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    Ok... I made it... Jean G. costumes.

How about listing where they're all from?

Early 2000s, same, ???, ???, ???, Adventures, Ultimate, ???, Hulk, Age of Apocalypse
    X-Factor, ???, X-Factor 2, 2nd costume, 3rd costume, 90s costume, X-Factor disguise, Malice, ???, Phoenix, White Phoenix
    ???, variation of early 2000s, ???, ???, ??? Extraordinary, All-New 2, X-Men Blue, ???, Original, ???, ???, Dark Phoenix
    ???, ???, ???, ???, Poison, Venomized no mask, Venomized, ???
    Hellfire Club, ???, ???, ???, All-New powered up, Ultimate when under an assumed identity, ???, ???, ???, ???
    White Hot Room, ???, another early 2000s variant, ???, ???, Black Vortex, ???, Madelyne Pryor Goblin Queen, ???, Phoenix Resurrection, X-Men Red.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

One Word: Amazing!

Great job!!!! this is absolutly beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Madelyne Pryor Goblin Queen, ???
    That's Jean from Battle of the atom

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    How about listing where they're all from?

Early 2000s, same, ???, ???, ???, Adventures, Ultimate, ???, Hulk, Age of Apocalypse
    X-Factor, X-Men (just between the death of Scott and his return), X-Factor 2, 2nd costume, 3rd costume, 90s costume, X-Factor disguise, Malice, ???, Phoenix, White Phoenix
    ???, variation of early 2000s, ???, ???, ???, Extraordinary, All-New 2, X-Men Blue, ???, Original, ???, ???, Dark Phoenix
    ???, ???, ???, ???, Poison, Venomized no mask, Venomized, ???
    Hellfire Club, ???, ???, ???, All-New powered up, Ultimate when under an assumed identity, ???, ???, ???, ???
    White Hot Room, ???, another early 2000s variant, ???, ???, Black Vortex, ???, Madelyne Pryor Goblin Queen, ???, Phoenix Resurrection, X-Men Red.
    Early 2000s, same, End of X-Factor, X-Factor Forever, I think that's when Jean took a break from X-Factor to think about all the memories from Maddie and Phoenix she absorbed, First Class, Adventures, Ultimate, ???, Hulk, Age of Apocalypse
    X-Factor, ???, X-Factor 2, 2nd costume, 3rd costume, 90s costume, X-Factor disguise, Malice, ???, Phoenix, White Phoenix
    ???, variation of early 2000s, ???, ???, The issue who took place when Scott and Jean came back from their trip of 12 years in the future raising Cable, Extraordinary, All-New 2, X-Men Blue, ???, Original, ???, From an alternative future just after Scott "died" from Apocalypse, Dark Phoenix
    ???, ???, design by Alex Ross who has never been used, From a Wolverine issue where Jean has been brainwash (if I'm not wrong), Poison, Venomized no mask, Venomized, ???
    Hellfire Club, here comes Tomorrow, X-Men Season One, ???, All-New powered up, Ultimate when under an assumed identity, ???, ???, ???, Jean from an other universe who took Maddie place in X-Men (if I'm not wrong),
    White Hot Room, ???, another early 2000s variant, ???, ???, Black Vortex, Xorn (from the future Brotherhood of Evil Mutant), Madelyne Pryor Goblin Queen, Pheonix Ressurection, Phoenix Resurrection(this is the same as the precedent one), X-Men Red.

I added a lot but there still a lot I dont see or remember
    Last edited by Dethi; 04-15-2018 at 09:03 AM.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Omg, seems like I don't know Jean as much as I thought I did. I can't recognize some of these costumes at all!

There are some I'm really curious about. I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me where they're from:

1) In the 4th row, between the Alex Ross design( I'm still sad she's never worn that costume '-') and Poison X Jeen. She looks a lot like Poison Ivy here
    2) The first, second and last costume in the 4th row are incredibly weird. Was Jean a villain in these storylines?
    2) The last four costumes in the 5th row are all unfamiliar to me. When did Jean wield guns?!?

I love the last row (#6), second one from left.

Gold/black with the great Phoenix emblem!

Where is this from?

This would have been such a terrific look for Jean, instead of her current costume. I know she does not host the PF anymore, but still...

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Warund View Post
    Omg, seems like I don't know Jean as much as I thought I did. I can't recognize some of these costumes at all!

There are some I'm really curious about. I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me where they're from:

1) In the 4th row, between the Alex Ross design( I'm still sad she's never worn that costume '-') and Poison X Jeen. She looks a lot like Poison Ivy here
    2) The first, second and last costume in the 4th row are incredibly weird. Was Jean a villain in these storylines?
    2) The last four costumes in the 5th row are all unfamiliar to me. When did Jean wield guns?!?
    .1. Green costume: She wore that in about two issues of Claremont-written Wolverine, when the X-Ladies were brainwashed by Viper to hunt Wolverine. Viper -> green costume
    2. 1st costume in the 4th row: She wore that as Miz Destiny, when Mesmero had brainwashed the X-men into being circus performers around Uncanny X-men #111 or 112. CAn'T help you with the second one. LAst oen inthe row is a psychic armor she once wore in X-men during the Andy Kubert days.
    3. CAn't help with the 5th row apart form the last one: Queen Madelyne / Jean. She is basically the Madelyne or rather "Madelyne" who appeared int he X-Man title. Seemingly a psychic ghost of Madelyne Pryor who was brought to life again accidentally by X-Man Nate Grey. During the Warren Ellis / Steven Ggrant days on the title it was revealed that she was an evil Jean Grey from another reality who had become queen of most of antoher prarllel Esrth and sough out Nate Grey because of his power.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Jean by Jasric
    ix70dc14yyr01.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Jean by Jasric
    ix70dc14yyr01.jpg
    Wow...

/10char
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Oh that's wonderful.

One problem: one of those is Madelyne.
    Fourth row, sixth one in. I don't recognize the costume, but the hairdo reminds me of Madelyne when she was a pilot.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    Fourth row, sixth one in. I don't recognize the costume, but the hairdo reminds me of Madelyne when she was a pilot.
    I actually was thinking of the Red Queen one and apparently I was wrong.

That one is teen Jean Grey with her symbiote but without the mask.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well maybe it's the one in the blue outfit in the third row in the middle...or not...
    nevermind. I misunderstood.

At any rate love all the uniforms!

Michael

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Because of the story in marvel Legacy about the prehistoric avengers, i was expecting Jean to have a role in it. they were teasing the phoenix and it would suck if they push someone else as it.
    I hope there is still chance for something.

I love this image. It shows just how diverse and elaborate Jean's fashion sense has been over the years. Makes me wonder just how much it'll change in the coming years now that she's back.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I really liked the "Sunset Grace" costumes Scott and Jean wore when they returned back from the future. I think they only wore them for that one issue?