Page 1003 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 3503903953993999100010011002100310041005100610071013105311031503 ... LastLast
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 28258

Ha. I like how Sorrentino drew Jean there with freckles, and when she appears in Old Man Logan. She doesn't have them anymore. I guess she's wearing make-up?

Also Secret Empire foreshadowing.
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 03-14-2017 at 11:16 PM.

As much I love Scott and Jean, and their my favorite characters. But I was never a Jott fan, even though when I was starting reading x-men they were still together and in good terms. Also, I was never a fan of the that love triangle with Logan, even though he got over it after fatal attractions was over. I blame Grant Morrison for bringing that back, sort of but anyway. I guess, I'm the only one person that I would of prefer for them to be with a normal human beings in the end. I mean wasn't the dream for them (well it was mostly Xavier dream) for human and mutant to coexist together peacefully. What better way for those two to set examples, but oh well.

Also, I don't mind if they get back together. I'm not against the Jott either.

i really don't like Jott, specially after cyclops being a cheater and now the teen version are aware of their possible futures. that take away a bit from them choosing their partners.
    I'm really over it

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm always torn.

On one hand I'll always love Jott, on the other I really want her to move on and explore other relationships. I'll probably be happy either way.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 03-15-2017 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    i really don't like Jott, specially after cyclops being a cheater and now the teen version are aware of their possible futures. that take away a bit from them choosing their partners.
    I'm really over it
    This versio has never been a couple and they kept away from starting anything up bc of the history they they learned their older counterparts endured. With that said, the chemistry is still there and they can only deny it for so long. I want to see them finally given in and give it a try. They arent shackled by destiny and thats always been a defining characteristic of Jean. The same fate doesnt necesarily need to happen to them and they shouldnt stay away of fear that it might. I like that the dynamic is different in that Jean is the lead character, the one thats been getting most of the development and driving story, as opposed to in the past when it was Scott. I think their relationship could be potrayed differently in an interesting way with her being more of a dominant force

Last edited by Havok83; 03-15-2017 at 04:49 PM.

I just read Uncanny Avengers #21, and I think Jeen is finally going to interact with Cable. Cable basically shut his mind so the Red Skull couldn't control him, and Synapse can't wake him up and asked who's the most powerful telepath out there and Johnny Storm says "Jean Grey."

Oh, and in the Mighty Thor the Phoenix Force finally shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    I just read Uncanny Avengers #21, and I think Jeen is finally going to interact with Cable. Cable basically shut his mind so the Red Skull couldn't control him, and Synapse can't wake him up and asked who's the most powerful telepath out there and Johnny Storm says "Jean Grey."

That sounds exciting.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

X-men blue will most likely inevitably tie into secret empire so look forward to that it'll probably only be for four issues though so July and August.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post

I hope she kills off Red Skull once and for all. Put Charles' mind back in a cloned body

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hope she kills off Red Skull once and for all. Put Charles' mind back in a cloned body
    I think Steve Rogers will actually be the one killing Johann/red skull since it's Steves plan to depose of the red skull to take hydra over for himself.

Lol. It's funny how I mention fatal attractions, and they remade the cover again.
    Also, thanks Juan678 for the picture.

Yeah, I don't think Jean is going to kill the Red Skull.

Jean is going to be busy waking up Cable in the next issue. I think, I'm not sure if Duggan might throw a curve ball. Lol.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I'm really over it
    Agree. Now that both adult Scott and Jean are dead let Jott rest in peace forever, everything that could be told abouth them was already done and there's no need to rehash it with the teen versions. I would like them to be just best friends.

Amazing Member

Where is this cover (fatal attractions remake) from?