Page 103 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 35393991001011021031041051061071131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 28258

4007890-all-new_x-men_31_preview_1.jpg

Uh ? Who is the 2nd Jeen-looking girl ?

Dazzler in her pre-meltdown uni. Coloring error.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    So assuming Teen Jean is somewhere in the 15-17 range
    16, based on what one of the Cuckoos said. Not sure can put much faith in that...

Warren said he joined the X-men about 3 weeks before they were taken to the present. Even if he mean 3 weeks after all the X-Men gathered (In issue #1, Jean joined the group last) that seems not plausible : the O5 would still be near total strangers to one another.

Also, in ANX #1, the scene in the past is exactly the same as in UXM1 #8 which seems more correct : in UXM1 #4, Jean is with the X-men since 1 year. (But in ANX #1 scene, Jeen want to go tell Professor X about Hank. Which is not possible because in UXM1 #8, the Professor is not here : he is in Europa, going after Lucifer)

Quote Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
    Ah, ok, make sense! But green uniform with red hair ? Someone must really want to draw Jeen.

Quote Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
    Not just a coloring error : The scene is from Uncanny X-Men #24 and she already has her full gothic look/costume... (It's when they are leaving to go to Last Will reading)

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Uh ? Who is the 2nd Jeen-looking girl ?
    I think it's one of the Cuckoos.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Not just a coloring error : The scene is from Uncanny X-Men #24 and she already has her full gothic look/costume... (It's when they are leaving to go to Last Will reading)
    Didn't notice that. Rarely are the timelines in sync so I don't look for it often. I could understand the placeholder nature if they are going to fix it pre release, but that has yet to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    The artist really need to draw Jean's hair better if they are going to go with the bangs look. It looks okay up close but those further away ones look a bit weird. But this is just a little grip from me.
    I'd support cut out her bangs!!! But the bangs is the least thing for me for now, sometimes Mahmud draws the facial expressions weird, I liked the art in this preview and I hope it continues like that. But I still have wishes that Sara Pichelli will be the main artist someday, she draws Jean perfectly, imo better than Immonen (please don't hit me for say that, lol).

<3

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Laura's a teenager and so is Jean... So, tell us again, exactly why would teen Jean be as tall as her fully grown, adult, 616 counter part???
    Unless she has hormonal problems, she will not be taller, can grow a few millimeters or nothing more than that. Women usually stop to grow up at menarche, which occurs between 10-14 years old.

I think medical books put it to an average of 15-16 for women and 18 for men. But that's an average and vary from individual. Heights is also influenced by environemental factors.

IMHO, the O5 (and others) are also draw smaller to make them look younger and it doesn't reflect their supposed real height.

PS: Not taking into account this :
    black-10inch-heel-boots.jpg
    Last edited by Narasinha; 08-05-2014 at 08:16 AM.

jean and warren have 15 years old -scott have 16 I assume this because he or his father said that in his own serie. in marvel page said that adult jean and laura Height is 5'6" - 1.68cm adult scott 6'3" - 1.90 cm and warren 6' -1.83 cm
    Last edited by jorge17881; 08-05-2014 at 08:21 AM.

This has fluctuated pretty steadily over the years. In the original Phoenix saga Jean was short, like only a couple inches taller than Logan short but with really long legs. I think there's some character concept art out there somewhere where the artist describes exactly like that. But once all the ladies started getting drawn like super models naturally she got taller. The fact that she was portrayed by Famke Janssen who's a solid 6' 0" probably confused things a bit as well. On the official Marvel page Jean's height is listed as 5' 6".

And that's before you get to the heels....

http://jillian-lynn.deviantart.com/a...mics-308062204

Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    jean and warren have 15 years old
    UXM #4 : One of the Cuckoos about Jeen : "She's only 16".

Do we know how old Jean was when she joined the X-Men in the original comic ? That always bugged me...

UXM #4 : One of the Cuckoos about Jeen : "She's only 16".

Do we know how old Jean was when she joined the X-Men in the original comic ? That always bugged me...
    but they both have one year less than scott, and she was 15 when she joined to x-men the original

so i don't know...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jorge17881; 08-05-2014 at 08:47 AM.