Page 104 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 454941001011021031041051061071081141542046041104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 28258

Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    but they both have one year less than scott, and she was 15 when she joined to x-men the original
    Ok, but based on the scene in ANXM #1, when Beast come get the O5 in the past, it's at least one year after Jean joined the X-Men... So at least 16...

UXM1 #8
    uxm1-8.jpg

ALXM #1
    anxm-1.jpg

Also look at the letter O5 Scott is writing to Jeen : no way it happen a couple of weeks after she joined the X-Men...

I don't think the author tried very hard to get things rights... lol
    Last edited by Narasinha; 08-05-2014 at 09:12 AM.

ok but look what Angel says here -uncanny x men 8

ok but look what Angel says here -uncanny x men 8
    Yes, I mentioned it here already. But that's flat out impossible... 3 weeks after he joined the X-Men don't fit the context or the scene in ANXM #1. I am not sure that Jean already joined the X-Men three weeks after Warren did...

Either Warren is exagerating to say he is pretty new at this too. Or he didn't learned to count yet.
    Last edited by Narasinha; 08-05-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Either Warren is exagerating to say he is pretty new at this too. Or he didn't learned to count yet.
    Bendis characters have a habit of doing that. Jean's stated several times she's "only been a psychic for 20 minutes" or whatever a couple times in ANX.

Ok, but based on the scene in ANXM #1, when Beast come get the O5 in the past, it's at least one year after Jean joined the X-Men... So at least 16...

UXM1 #8
    uxm1-8.jpg

ALXM #1
    anxm-1.jpg

Also look at the letter O5 Scott is writing to Jeen : no way it happen a couple of weeks after she joined the X-Men...

I don't think the author tried very hard to get things rights... lol
    A year ?

10char

she was the last who joined to the team and if happen 1 year like you said then jean should be a telepath too. like hank said here all new x men 5
    all new x men 5.jpg all new x men 5-2.jpg
    Last edited by jorge17881; 08-05-2014 at 10:04 AM.

she was the last who joined to the team and if happen 1 year like you said then jean should be a telepath too. like hank said here all new x men 5
    all new x men 5.jpg all new x men 5-2.jpg
    Not at all! In UXM1 #4, they have a little party because that's 1 year since Jean joined the team. (Beast fetched the O5 in UXM1 #8)
    She always was telepath (at least since 10 from what I remember) but Xavier blocked it and starts to unlock it only around issue #40,#41. (She is already wearing the green costume then)

uxm1-4.jpg
    Last edited by Narasinha; 08-05-2014 at 11:14 AM.

Apropos. All Jean's green mini outfit needs to be a Sailor Scout uniform is frills and a tiara.

Nice. Ready to be introduced into an anime as a magical girl.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Apropos. All Jean's green mini outfit needs to be a Sailor Scout uniform is frills and a tiara.
    It's always nice to see designs that combine features from both the miniskirt and Phoenix costumes, green just works for her.

Not at all! In UXM1 #4, they have a little party because that's 1 year since Jean joined the team. (Beast fetched the O5 in UXM1 #8)
    She always was telepath (at least since 10 from what I remember) but Xavier blocked it and starts to unlock it only around issue #40,#41. (She is already wearing the green costume then)

uxm1-4.jpg
    I dont remember if it was in the old forum or in comicvine, but i remember than in a thread, there were several posts about the theory that even through cyclops was the first x-men, jean was the professor x's first student; but i dont know, how long i know, he had been giving her private classes before she joined the x-men, and it was one of those that he suggested her joining them.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    I dont remember if it was in the old forum or in comicvine, but i remember than in a thread, there were several posts about the theory that even through cyclops was the first x-men, jean was the professor x's first student; but i dont know, how long i know, he had been giving her private classes before she joined the x-men, and it was one of those that he suggested her joining them.
    Yes, she was Xavier first student because he started to teach her to control her telepathy (at age of 11) before having to blocking it. He also started to teach her to use TK since she was 13 and he asked her parent to enroll her to the Xavier's School. But he didn't made her join the school until he collected 4 more students. The other X-men don't know about that (at least at first). The anniversary party is for her first year of officialy joining the X-Men and coming to live at the school (in UXM1 #1).

Most of it is mentioned in the official Marvel Universe Wiki and Marvel Wikia.
    Last edited by Narasinha; 08-05-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Fantastic Member

Cover to Savage Hulk #3

Quote Originally Posted by RD! View Post
    Cover to Savage Hulk #3

She accidentally turns out into the Hulk and still get new outfit. Loved this mask.