Page 110 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 10601001061071081091101111121131141201602106101110 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 28258

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    If you want to make sure, you have to host the pictures on a other site and link them from there.
    If you put them as attachement, it's kinda random. (probably depend of the image size and what other images are displayed on the same page)
    Aha! Thank you
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by jutcher View Post
    Beautiful arts, thanks for sharing.
    No problem, his art looked so gorgeous it would be a waste not to spread the love. I have to say he has such a soft texture/feeling to his work, it's just nice to stare at.
    Jean_Grey_Study_by_mikemayhew.jpg
    X_Men_Origins__Jean_Grey_Cover_by_mikemayhew.jpg
    Jean_Grey_Portrait_by_mikemayhew.jpg
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

In the works, can't wait to see it fully done

http://ronchronchronch.tumblr.com/po...y-xm-studios-x

Marvel's Girls Swimsuit special. (don't remember when it was published)

Last edited by Narasinha; 08-10-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Ultimate Member

Jean's always been hot in the girl next door kind of way, Emma and others were hot but their personalities would make anything more than a one night stand problematic, Jean's the long term opposite of that imho.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

The reason Jean will never be an Avenger = she is totally in with the X-Men. Carries the "X" with her even in a bikini. lol

On the other hand, I wish Jean and Wanda were on the same team. Well, I know that many fans of the X-Men don't like her very much, but I think they both have a lot in common with this whole thing of great powers that ended up being corrupted for some reason, and committing acts of genocide by it. An interaction between the two would be very interesting.

Someone needs to make this canon!!!!

For that to happen, Jean will have to go to Avengers' side, I think Wanda will never be part of the X-Men, the legacy she left behind was not the best. ;-p

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Gorgeous. I would love to see it in colour.
    Your wish is my command, sir. I found colorful.

So this will be the fifth time that Jean and Emma face each other? And Emma always loses, poor Emma... unfortunately Bendis seems doesn't like her very much.
    To be fair, Bendis is married to a redhead. So I think his bias shows. That said, we have seen other writers in the past be horribly bias towards Emma. Whedon and Matt Fraction both admitted this publicly. It was only a matter of time before another writer came along that had a different bias.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    To be fair, Bendis is married to a redhead. So I think his bias shows. That said, we have seen other writers in the past be horribly bias towards Emma. Whedon and Matt Fraction both admitted this publicly. It was only a matter of time before another writer came along that had a different bias.
    The X-Men, through their writers, seems to often treat their foes better than their friends. They try to enslave you, to kill you, to destroy the world (and something even succed even if temporarly) but they only have to say that it was a "mistake" and they are sorry and its like nothing happened. Even in the original comics (1-6x), as soon as Jean (or another member) doesn't tell everything to the others immediatly, they get all suspicious and start to act angrily. They never tell themselve "maybe there is a good reason, we should have a little faith". But when it's their ennmy, sure, no problem... lol

I haven't read much comics that happened since Emma is with the X-Men till the last couple of years. So maybe she turned in the best person ever and all... but, for me, based on what she did in the past, Jean deserves to slap her whenever she want...
    Last edited by Narasinha; 08-11-2014 at 04:54 AM.

Here is what I mean (for example) :

UXM1-41:

UXM1-42:

Com'on, give the girl a break! lol

*Read's caption*

Wow. I had no idea they were so brazen with that.

On the other hand, I wish Jean and Wanda were on the same team. Well, I know that many fans of the X-Men don't like her very much, but I think they both have a lot in common with this whole thing of great powers that ended up being corrupted for some reason, and committing acts of genocide by it. An interaction between the two would be very interesting.

Someone needs to make this canon!!!!
    It actually is kind of unusual that Jean and Wanda haven't interacted much over the years. They have so much in common they're practically spiritual sisters.

The X-Men, through their writers, seems to often treat their foes better than their friends. They try to enslave you, to kill you, to destroy the world (and something even succed even if temporarly) but they only have to say that it was a "mistake" and they are sorry and its like nothing happened. Even in the original comics (1-6x), as soon as Jean (or another member) doesn't tell everything to the others immediatly, they get all suspicious and start to act angrily. They never tell themselve "maybe there is a good reason, we should have a little faith". But when it's their ennmy, sure, no problem... lol

I haven't read much comics that happened since Emma is with the X-Men till the last couple of years. So maybe she turned in the best person ever and all... but, for me, based on what she did in the past, Jean deserves to slap her whenever she want...
    Through Morrison's run Emma went from a B-lister to quite the hot prospect in the X universe. Once Morrion's run was done she made guest appearances on a level Wolverine could appreciate. If you ask around the boards it's a common sentiment that every other X-Woman got knocked down a peg to make way for the White Queen after Jean's death. These things go in cycles of course. And while I don't think Bendis hates Emma per se, I think after a near decade of her being the franchise's headlining female that many writers might feel fine putting her on the back burner for a bit.

This upcoming lesson in telepathy between Jean and Emma will probably cement just what sort of view Bendis has on both characters. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into a predictable fight, but it probably will. So for that I hope it's more a clearing of the air and it doesn't turn into another instance of Jean jumping a power level and mowing Emma down.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    *Read's caption*

Wow. I had no idea they were so brazen with that.
    lol yeah. I don't really remember that book. It was soo long ago. But the various girls all had such caption I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Through Morrison's run Emma went from a B-lister to quite the hot prospect in the X universe. Once Morrion's run was done she made guest appearances on a level Wolverine could appreciate. If you ask around the boards it's a common sentiment that every other X-Woman got knocked down a peg to make way for the White Queen after Jean's death. These things go in cycles of course.
    Yes, there is that. But I was more speaking about the characters deal with each others. Not their importance in the comics. Whenever a writer want to get a bad guy/enemy, the X-Men all forget what they did pretty fast. There is just the customary plausible deniability (Oh, no, we can't trust him/her. He/she is a bad boy/girl) and a few hours after, its all forgotten/forgiven. Emma mind-raped half the X-Men (and not even to accomplish a grand scheme or whatever but just because she could do it) not counting she had her fair share in the DFS events. Magneto destroyed a city,... but it all allright. On the other hand, Cyclops kill 1 guy while possessed and his friends will hold accountable forever. Or like in the scene with Jean that I posted above : The X-Men are shown as suspisous toward each others with little reasons. Much more suspisous than they are toward their foes. That happen regularly and with various members of the X-Men.