Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I love that Jean is finally getting the exposure and recognition she deserves as first lady of the X, but annoyed that they only do this after she has died and its not "the" Jean that most of us wanted this with. If and when adult Jean returns, all this amazing character development quite frankly will be for diddly squat unless they merge
    I think the teenO5 will end up going back to the past and the adult versions will then gain the memories of the time they spent in the future as teens. And I think adult Jean and Cyclops will then return from the dead. Just a guess on my part that I think I have seen other people on this forum make as well.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Love this. Never get tired of seeing Jean in that costume.
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Awwwww. I love it!
    Thanks,was a bit expensive and waited a long time, but better than I imagined when I conceived the piece with the artist

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Love this. Very sweet. It nicely encapsulates how the Cyclops/Jean relationship blossomed in its early days. There's a reason why it has endured over so many decades with so many others have failed to measure up. They're just that sweet.
    Yup love the era when they were stupid for each other but couldn't bring themselves to come out and say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Jean Grey #4 went up slightly in sales. If she stabilizes around the mid-20's, I think that's good for the future of her comic.
    I hope so. I am betting that I am in the minority, but I really like teen-Jean (And the other time-lost X-Men) and I hope her solo stays around for a while longer!

BANNED

Has Gambit ever came on to Jean Grey....616 reality? I don't recall it ever going down. They rarely interacted.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Has Gambit ever came on to Jean Grey....616 reality? I don't recall it ever going down. They rarely interacted.

X-Men #1(1991) irrc.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    NO ONE was safe from flirtation from Gambit! I remember a couple of "moments" between LeBeau and Grey.
    This one that blew up in his face, literally.
    x-men-01.jpg

And IIRC correctly there was a moment during the Claremont's Revolution stint Uncanny 383 where the team go undercover to gain access to a club on a mission and Gambit and Jean are paired off as a couple and he gets a little too into it.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 08-16-2017 at 01:33 AM.

Just read X-men Blue #9. If you're a Jean Grey fan, you're probably going to like what you see. If you're an Emma Frost fan, you're probably gonna feel...mixed. I'll just leave it at that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Just read X-men Blue #9. If you're a Jean Grey fan, you're probably going to like what you see. If you're an Emma Frost fan, you're probably gonna feel...mixed. I'll just leave it at that.
    Hm I'm excited already. Can't wait to lurk on the Emma thread to see everyone crying about her character being ruined. Even if it's not that bad, they're probably gonna do it anyway.

If you're an Emma Frost fan, you're probably gonna feel...mixed.
    Only mixed? Damn, was hoping for more!

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    I think they're saving some of that for the upcoming psi-war event in the Jean Grey solo series. More than anything else, X-men Blue #9 raised the stakes of that battle in the best and worst of ways.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

so far, looks good for me

yep, a little dissapointed on that.

In which direction ?.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    In which direction ?.
    Poor Emma totally lost it (and in more way than one)

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    NO ONE was safe from flirtation from Gambit! I remember a couple of "moments" between LeBeau and Grey.
    This one that blew up in his face, literally.
    x-men-01.jpg

And IIRC correctly there was a moment during the Claremont's Revolution stint Uncanny 383 where the team go undercover to gain access to a club on a mission and Gambit and Jean are paired off as a couple and he gets a little too into it.
    Too funny!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Solid issue for Jean in Blue. If you're a Jott fan, it looks like Bunn is doing more to set up them as a couple as they have an interesting development in this issue.