Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    If we took out QQ and put Rachel on it would be a perfect cover.
    I'd rather remove Hope Summers and replace her with Rachel. I actually find QQ more likable than Hope at this point. What's that say about her?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Nah! Rachel needs her own issue! Not to share the spotlight with brats.

Didn't Hopeless say she'd pop back up?

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Any theories/ideas on this "unique" way that they will bring Jean back? Let's see who can get the closest to what they actually do in the book. I'm still working out my idea and will post later.
    Theories that are unique? Not really. There's sooo many well trodden options for bringing Jean back. I can't help but think Jean's ghost is involved, if that is truly her ghost in JG 6 & 7. Something I have been considering is why use Jean's ghost at all? WPotC Jean has shown she can manifest in physical form so if she want to talk to Jeen there are simpler ways to do so. If Jean is still in the WHR how can her ghost be running around Earth spooking out Jeen. Lot's of unanswered questions. Maybe Jean was expelled from the WHR and only exists as a spirit now. I get the sense that Marvel would want her return to have a heroic element though so I doubt they would paint her as a drifting spirit.

I'll think more on this. The clues are likely there to find. I'll re-read JG and Generations and see it there's something I missed. At this point I don't have any solid ideas... just more questions.

Something I thought about is that maybe they meant less about how she's gonna come back and more what she does when that happens.

BANNED

Rachel needs to go away. She serves no purpose really.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'd rather remove Hope Summers and replace her with Rachel. I actually find QQ more likable than Hope at this point. What's that say about her?
    Like it or not Hope is the mutant messiah and played a key role in AvX.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Rachel needs to go away. She serves no purpose really.
    Well maybe your wish be realized considering the previews of December and the fact that the adult Jean is back is well probable that Rachel disappears in the negative zone or something similar.

Although the same goes for the young Jean considering the situation.

BANNED

Like it or not Hope is the mutant messiah and played a key role in AvX.

Well maybe your wish be realized considering the previews of December and the fact that the adult Jean is back is well probable that Rachel disappears in the negative zone or something similar.

Although the same goes for the young Jean considering the situation.
    Well young Jean has to go back to her time at some point. I think it would be fitting for whatever she did and the choices she made while in the present helped adult Jean come back. She did make a better future for herself by helping her future self come back. It's sad, happy and bittersweet at the same time.

Or they can keep young Jean with the X-Men and have adult Jean branch out to the rest of the MU.

I just dont want to lose the development young Jean had, so adult Jean would need to absorb those experiences at some point.

If you took Rachel from Gold or the MU, the narrative wouldn't change at all so I'll be glad when she's finally gone.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

I hope Rachel sticks around after Jean's return. They really haven't had the chance to interact much. Hope should stick around too, at least as much as she always did post-AvX. I'd like to see a meeting between Hope and adult Jean. Any negative feelings that I've had about Hope have since worn off over the years.

Also, I wonder how adult Jean coming back would impact teen Jean's fears of the future?

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Going to be interesting to see the interactions between Rachel and the REAL Jean when she returns to take her place. They just need to replace Kitty and have Jean lead Gold as she's vastly more powerful, iconic, cooler, and greater on every conceivable level. There is no debate to be had hell Phoenix could probably replace the whole roster and annihilate every villain on the MU simultaneously

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualcramp View Post
    Going to be interesting to see the interactions between Rachel and the REAL Jean when she returns to take her place. They just need to replace Kitty and have Jean lead Gold as she's vastly more powerful, iconic, cooler, and greater on every conceivable level. There is no debate to be had hell Phoenix could probably replace the whole roster and annihilate every villain on the MU simultaneously
    NO Jean on Gold please. Guggeinheim's writing so far is as bland as it gets.

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Well she could start her own but I'm curious what her critera for joining would be. She has a shared past with most of the people on the Gold team, but if she doesn't end up there of course shes more than powerful enough to start her own team. IDK how that'd stack up though given the Xverse is stacked with books atm, but its something I'd support regardless.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Interesting, so it seems the Jean grey solo series will connect in someway with the older Jean grey resurrection story.

https://twitter.com/hopelessdent/sta...72275500097537

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Interesting, so it seems the Jean grey solo series will connect in someway with the older Jean grey resurrection story.

Interesting....maybe young Jean has the last piece of the phoenix that adult Jean needs and that's why she's coming for her. They collide in a massive explosion and adult Jean is reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post

Not really suprising: Everything was pointing toward something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Any theories/ideas on this "unique" way that they will bring Jean back? Let's see who can get the closest to what they actually do in the book. I'm still working out my idea and will post later.
    Pretty easy: Jeen finally exasperates Jean enough to make her come out of the WHR and have a chat with her. It's already started in the last solo issue.