I'm hoping for a Daniel Jackson/Ancients return. Something is disturbing Jean's union with the Phoenix Force; she is thrown out of the White Hot Room and forced back into mortal form, then she and the X-Men try to 'fix' the Phoenix by stopping whatever is manipulating it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Cover of Jean Grey #10
    Is she leading a team of Phoenix hosts?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualcramp View Post
    Well she could start her own but I'm curious what her critera for joining would be. She has a shared past with most of the people on the Gold team, but if she doesn't end up there of course shes more than powerful enough to start her own team. IDK how that'd stack up though given the Xverse is stacked with books atm, but its something I'd support regardless.
    Gold needs to be cancelled. Its absymal and the worse thing that could happen to Jean.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Cover of Jean Grey #10
    Her Phoenix Corp? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Any theories/ideas on this "unique" way that they will bring Jean back? Let's see who can get the closest to what they actually do in the book. I'm still working out my idea and will post later.
    Okay I though about it for a bit now and this is what I came up with.

In the end young Jean tries to run while fighting the Phoenix force but she is getting exhausted but in the final moments she realizes "Omg I am Jean Grey and I remember why I'm here". She merges with the PF and transforms into adult Jean. Jean "I needed a way to come back but I didn't have a physical body anymore so this was the solution.

I think something along these lines will happen. It will be interesting to see how the comic will play out. Though I'm not sure what will happen to the rest of the O5 if this happens.
    First X-Lady

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Is she leading a team of Phoenix hosts?

Gold needs to be cancelled. Its absymal and the worse thing that could happen to Jean.
    Hopefully Marc Guggenheim will be off the book by next summer I heard someone on here on another thread say how Marc was leaving around issue 25 so hopefully the roster will change then and it will probably be retitled to uncanny x-men and my hope is the writer of Phoenix resurrection Matthew Rosenberg will be given the reigns as the titles new lead writer.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 09-19-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'm hoping for a Daniel Jackson/Ancients return. Something is disturbing Jean's union with the Phoenix Force; she is thrown out of the White Hot Room and forced back into mortal form, then she and the X-Men try to 'fix' the Phoenix by stopping whatever is manipulating it.
    Doesn't marvel refer to jean as dead now- not as existing in the WHR? (I realize panels say differently I'm just referring to what editors and writers say).

I'm guessing jean coming back will be just dealt with as a straight up resurrection with little touching on the WHR. I hope I'm
    Wrong but I feel like that's what's gonna happen.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Hopefully Marc Guggenheim will be off the book by next summer I heard someone on here on another thread say how Marc was leaving around issue 25 so hopefully the roster will change then and it will probably be retitled to uncanny x-men and my hope is the writer of Phoenix resurrection Matthew Rosenberg will be given the reigns as the titles new lead writer.
    Nah, it needs to be straight up cancelled, not retitled with a new writer to inherit MG's mess. Its easy enough to just can it and relaunch Uncanny X-men at #620 with a whole new creative team, cast and status quo. Theres nothing about Gold that needs to be salvaged

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Doesn't marvel refer to jean as dead now- not as existing in the WHR? (I realize panels say differently I'm just referring to what editors and writers say).

I'm guessing jean coming back will be just dealt with as a straight up resurrection with little touching on the WHR. I hope I'm
    Wrong but I feel like that's what's gonna happen.
    She is dead. She's not on the mortal plane and has no body. She isnt exactly living

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Nah, it needs to be straight up cancelled, not retitled with a new writer to inherit MG's mess. Its easy enough to just can it and relaunch Uncanny X-men at #620 with a whole new creative team, cast and status quo. Theres nothing about Gold that needs to be salvaged

She is dead. She's not on the mortal plane and has no body. She isnt exactly living
    Well here's the thing it's not up to you or anyone who doesn't like it it's up to marvel and the truth is It will be acknowledged like it or not as will blue.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 09-19-2017 at 07:08 PM.

Well here's the thing it's not up to you or anyone who doesn't like it it's up to marvel and the truth is It will be acknowledged like it or not as will blue.
    Thanks for the wakeup call. I thought I had actual power to influence Marvel when I made that last post.

Maybe Adult Jean will inherit the Solo title?

BANNED

It would be fantastic, but don't count on it.

She probably won't be in the X-office at all after the initial story, if the writing on the wall is to be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Maybe Adult Jean will inherit the Solo title?
    Maybe she will but I think it's more likely that she'll be in both an x-men team book and an avengers team book.

Maybe she will but I think it's more likely that she'll be in both an x-men team book and an avengers team book.
    I don't want Jean in an Avengers book that means I'd actually have to read an Avengers title.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I don't want Jean in an Avengers book that means I'd actually have to read an Avengers title.
    Then it's perfectly within your right to not buy that book if she does in fact join the avengers, that said I don't think that jean shouldn't be allowed to join the avengers or any x-men character for that matter.

Then it's perfectly within your right to not buy that book if she does in fact join the avengers, that said I don't think that jean shouldn't be allowed to join the avengers or any x-men character for that matter.
    I'll be OK with that when Cap and Thor and Iron Man and Vision make regular and non-threatening appearances in X-books.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'