Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Jean's issue was fun, but the most intriguing bit was the end. I did think Adult Jean's overall impressions of Wanda was funny though.

Just read Jean #7. Whether good or bad I haven't laughed that much at a comic in a LONG while.

I wouldn't mind her back in this, only Green this time.

Richard Alexander

I'm pretty ok with Jean coming back being a avenger. She just needs to be on a x-men book too.
    best of two worlds

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I wouldn't mind her back in this, only Green this time.

Yes, I did really like this costume.

But probably something completely new with Phoenix image or a minor reworking of the classic Phoenix costume is what they will do.

Either the traditional Phoenix costume or a new redesign. The idea of reusing other old looks is just... No.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Either the traditional Phoenix costume or a new redesign. The idea of reusing other old looks is just... No.
    Isn't that an Oxymoron?
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    Isn't that an Oxymoron?
    No? All I said is that she should either use the Phoenix costume or a new costume, instead of other old ones like Jim Lee's or Revolution.

Any of you guys like her "X-Men the End" costume? (Course I didn't like her hair but I liked the costume lol)

I think she needs a new costume for this new era of her return.
    First X-Lady

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    No? All I said is that she should either use the Phoenix costume or a new costume, instead of other old ones like Jim Lee's or Revolution.
    What I had in mind for a modernized Jim Lee style costume would be something that takes basic cues from the costume and updates it. Kind of like how Scott's Whedon era uniform takes cues from his Silver age to Claremont uniform or Jean Grey's own Revolution era costume took cues from the Jim Lee and Dark Phoenix uniforms. I wouldn't mind the Green Phoenix costume whenever adult Jean is Phoenix, but other than that I would like Jean to either have modified or new costumes.

She should stick to the new X-men costume or Green Phoenix

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    What I had in mind for a modernized Jim Lee style costume would be something that takes basic cues from the costume and updates it. Kind of like how Scott's Whedon era uniform takes cues from his Silver age to Claremont uniform or Jean Grey's own Revolution era costume took cues from the Jim Lee and Dark Phoenix uniforms. I wouldn't mind the Green Phoenix costume whenever adult Jean is Phoenix, but other than that I would like Jean to either have modified or new costumes.
    The jim lee design is just not a good design. Big shoulder pads, head gearm weird random bumps, giant belt. People only like it because of nostalgia. And if they were to get rid of all those she'd just be wearing a weird version of the mankini thing BORAT wore.

Jean needs to stick to her classic phoenix duds. Change it to white or black would be cool. or a brand new costume.

BANNED

Mrs. Logan turns up in Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows once again next month

Source: CBR

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I say this a lot but I'd love to see this for a Phoenix update.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fantastic Member

Jim Lee's Jean Grey/Phoenix concept costume is really the only Phoenix Variant I like. I hate overly embellished Phoenix Costumes. Simple/Classic lines is best. The Phoenix Five costumes were awful to me. So ornate.