Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Maybe Emma knew that Xorn wasn't really Xorn but posing as Magneto? It has to be some juicy secret that in the end will somehow involve Emma being partially responsible for Jean's death. Maybe she knew something and by not saying anything it led to Jean's death at the hands of Xorneto.... I can't wait to see how this plays out.
    It doesn't have to be about Jean's death. Perhaps it's about the Phoenix. Or perhaps she knows that Jean was already replaced by a Phoenix's copy (Again)
    Or maybe she knows that it was really QQ who was impersonating Emma when she cosplayed as Dark Phoenix during the affair o.O (poor Scott, he really had a relation with QQ...)

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    It doesn't have to be about Jean's death. Perhaps it's about the Phoenix. Or perhaps she knows that Jean was already replaced by a Phoenix's copy (Again)
    Or maybe she knows that it was really QQ who was impersonating Emma when she cosplayed as Dark Phoenix during the affair o.O (poor Scott, he really had a relation with QQ...)
    There better not be any more Phoenix copy nonsense. I couldn't bear it if they retconned Jean out of another one of her main Phoenix stories!

They don't do that to Rachel or any of the other hosts, so they need to stop doing that to poor Jean.

Now, QQ being the Emma that seduced Scott would be quite a twist!

Alonso tweeted another black and white page from Phoenix Resurrection #1. It shows police officers and Storm, OML, colossus, and Kitty standing over two passed out or dead children and a bunch of dead birds?

Last edited by PhoenixStudies; 10-19-2017 at 03:18 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Gailyn and Bailey Grey??????????????????????????
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Gailyn and Bailey Grey??????????????????????????
    Were they Gailyn and Joey Bailey?
    Maybe the phoenix resurrected Jean's family and they are all living a normal, "suburban" life.

Quote Originally Posted by SerCo View Post
    Maybe the phoenix resurrected Jean's family and they are all living a normal, "suburban" life.
    I mean... maybe, yeah.

And that's what I was thinking. Jean is back, maybe with her family, and these two are a part of it? The first two anyone finds and because it's like, um, aren't these two Grey kids? they call in the X-Men
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by SerCo View Post
    I would love it if Marvel retconned End of Greys. That was pure BS

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that was so tragic for the sake of drama

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Indeed! (10 char)

I liked End of Grey's, it added some decent drama for Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    Alonso tweeted another black and white page from Phoenix Resurrection #1. It shows police officers and Storm, OML, colossus, and Kitty standing over two passed out or dead children and a bunch of dead birds?

If these are victims of the strange things happening involving the Phoenix, this might be lead to the split between the x-men. Wonder if this will be the x-men’s version of AvX or should I say XvX.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    If these are victims of the strange things happening involving the Phoenix, this might be lead to the split between the x-men. Wonder if this will be the x-men’s version of AvX or should I say XvX.
    What split between the X-Men? It seems that it has united them, instead...

I would love it if Jean resurrects her family. It wouldn’t really be a retcon of End of Greys as it would have still happened to her family. It would just be Jean bringing them back from the dead.

If it is Jean’s or the Phoenix’s energy killing random children and animals, that would be really bad. This book may be darker than expected. Lol.

They could also just be knocked out or telepathic induced sleep/coma.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    My favorite Jean Grey moment. Jean saves a family of dolphins from a shark attack and schools an ignorant Misty on the value of animal life.

What issue is this from, please?

Classic X-Men 13 backstory.

Some of Jean’s best stories are in these little backstories in Classic X-Men (8, 13, 18, 24, 43).