BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Seriously they did not give a hint of their goal or what they were looking for inside Emma's mind?
    They did reveal what they were looking for, and they found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Yeah, she seems to reject any advice from Ghost Jean and refuse to listen to her even when those advices are pretty much common sense. They are in Emma's mind and Ghost Jean tell her that she should stay discreet but no, Jeen keep attracting attention onto herself. Guess she didn't had the time to watch Inception since she is in the present.
    Thing is, Jean knows better than that. She's not a master telepath, but she has the basics. When she and Storm went into Kurt's mind to rescue him she handled herself about as well as one could have hoped. She's just so bound and determined reject ghost Jean right now it's clouding her judgment. Hopefully she finds a better way to about it before she ends up wandering into oncoming traffic.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Part of me wonders, and this may be a long shot or just my disgust for Emma Frost. I am thinking of Phoenix Endsong, when Phoenix possessed Emma, is that when Emma got a Phoenix fragment? I also think of what Scott told Jean at the end, to find all her pieces. Did Emma keep a piece, and thats why Jean hasn't returned yet?

Fake blonde, fake boobs, fake powers. (Argl, now I said it)

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet (EDIT- Typed too soon, refer to the Crytic Hints from the House of X thread).

But doesn't the editors page at the end of X-Men Blue hint that there is going to be an X-Men Black in addition to Blue and Gold?

Maybe Jean will be in that book, if not a relaunched Uncanny.

They say there are big plans for adult Jean after Resurrection.
    Last edited by PhoenixStudies; 10-25-2017 at 01:43 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Part of me wonders, and this may be a long shot or just my disgust for Emma Frost. I am thinking of Phoenix Endsong, when Phoenix possessed Emma, is that when Emma got a Phoenix fragment? I also think of what Scott told Jean at the end, to find all her pieces. Did Emma keep a piece, and thats why Jean hasn't returned yet?
    There was Endsong, Warsong, and then the Phoenix Five crossover, so she's been a host a few times. Hopeless will really need to explain WHAT this is.

Maybe it was something Jean gave Scott and Scott gave to Emma...like a cosmic std.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    There was Endsong, Warsong, and then the Phoenix Five crossover, so she's been a host a few times. Hopeless will really need to explain WHAT this is.

Maybe it was something Jean gave Scott and Scott gave to Emma...like a cosmic std.
    "Cosmic std." That may indeed be the funniest thing I've read all day and its somehow fits them so well.

Maybe. i don't think Ghost Jean is 100% Jean, sh eneeds to recollects her pieces to be whole again

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Hopeless will really need to explain WHAT this is.
    Yeah, well, we said that a few time about Bendis and looks what we got... lol

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Yeah, well, we said that a few time about Bendis and looks what we got... lol
    Hopeless probably will tho. This is an arc in a book dedicated to the Phoenix and it's only the FIRST PART of the arc.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

If it is a Phoenix fragment, then it's a retcon. There's no way that they were planning the current story out all the way back in Endsong.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    If it is a Phoenix fragment, then it's a retcon. There's no way that they were planning the current story out all the way back in Endsong.
    Anything that involve a secret dating from a previous book and that only Emma knows is going to be a retcon...

BANNED

Anything that involve a secret dating from a previous book and that only Emma knows is going to be a retcon...
    Yeah but this is like a super retcon. It's going to create so many questions about everything that has happened since. It'd be too messy and would lead to many unwinnable arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Yeah but this is like a super retcon. It's going to create so many questions about everything that has happened since. It'd be too messy and would lead to many unwinnable arguments.
    A lot less than the O5 themselves... (and anyway, the PF is a total mess, that doesn't make much sense, since many years)

Quote Originally Posted by blinkmagick View Post
    Is the piece of the phoenix inside Emma maybe from when Jean saved Emma and told her to prepare?
    Attachment 56872
    What issue is this from, please?