Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I'm really liking that costume. I think it looks great (unpopular opinion I know).
    It's growing on me more as well. It's all in how the artist renders the breastplate and shoulder pads. So long as they aren't linebacker proportions it's not bad.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

we can be heroes, just for one day

That guy's argument confuses me. He laments that they're going to bring Jean back with the Phoenix (which we don't know if she's keeping it or not) and they'll eventually rehash the DPS again, but his idea for fixing the X-Men is for Jean to revive Scott so he can follow her and scream JEAAAAAAN again when she loses it?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    That guy's argument confuses me. He laments that they're going to bring Jean back with the Phoenix (which we don't know if she's keeping it or not) and they'll eventually rehash the DPS again, but his idea for fixing the X-Men is for Jean to revive Scott so he can follow her and scream JEAAAAAAN again when she loses it?
    It confuses me too. But on the JEAAAAN part he Just said it was funny nothing about jean dying

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Full team / cover
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I'm curious as to Jean's thoughts for creating this team...
    Richard Alexander

I like it. A lot, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post

I'm curious as to Jean's thoughts for creating this team...
    Well we know whatever this team does it will be following her vision for the world.

About half these characters weren't even around when she was alive (one who's brand new) so she doesn't know most of them all that well, if at all.

This leads me to think she actively recruits a few of them and some of them approach her on their own. I'm guessing the new girl joins by circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    What's the point of having a code name when everyone knows your real name in addition to what you look and sound like.
    Define everyone. Why not have cide name. Fantastic Four had code names but everyone knew who they were. so did most of the Avengers. If you want a reason I think it would be good for the public in general, like a kind iof marketing, and brand as it were. Also, when they lived in secret at the Mansion it made sense, if everyone knew their names, just find out where they live in the electoral role. And besides, can’t code names just be fun!?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    How and what would be the point? There are an infinite # of asteroids in space that Jean could use as a base if she were going there. Besides, I highly doubt this book will be based in space, especially with the inclusion of Laura
    And if Jean and her group are going to ‘fix’ things in the world today, then they need to love in it, Be kart if the world, not removed from it. The guys behind Jean, I am think it looks like Namor. I really hope not though, never took his as a character I like, or even like to hate. A,so he had too close ties to the Phoenix Force. Northsar I would like, and she has been his leader before. I always saw Jean as being very gay friendly and id like to see this put in to some scenes.

It's Namor, which is the most interesting addition, honestly.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Mark Paniccia replied to someone on Twitter that Jean will not have a codename and may get a new one later on. So that means she will not have the Phoenix codename. Seeing as though she doesn't have a Phoenix costume, it seems as though she will be losing the power and identity.

I guess another Phoenix character will help the Avengers defeat the Celestial. I wonder if it will be Hope, Rachel, or Quentin.
    Last edited by PhoenixStudies; 11-13-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Honestly do not know much what to think Laura and Kurt is alright but the rest how can I say expected more people connected to Jean and his story or friends.

Namor sincerely think the last thing he would like is to have contact with Jean or anything related to Phoenix.

Erm.. who are they all?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    Mark Paniccia replied to someone on Twitter that Jean will not have a codename and may get a new one later on. So that means she will not have the Phoenix codename. Seeing as though she doesn't have a Phoenix costume, it seems as though she will be losing the power and identity.

I guess another Phoenix character will help the Avengers defeat the Celestial. I wonder if it will be Hope, Rachel, or Quentin.
    Nooo... That's bad. They should establish through Phoenix Ressurection that Jean is Phoenix. Marvel giving the Force left and right so many times now is bad.... Now this again? Or is there is a twist for it? Maybe Jean seperates herself (a piece of her soul) and creates a clone body for Phoenix like in the Phoenix Saga?
    Last edited by ThePhoenix; 11-13-2017 at 01:20 PM.

I like Jean having the name Phoenix, but it's unfortunatley too loaded a term to just be at the moment.

I dunno know what they could do for a new code name with so many of the good ones already taken. Figuring out a good new code name for Jean would be harder than writing a plausible way to bring her back.