BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Taylor sees Jean as the heart of the X-men

https://news.marvel.com/comics/81448...-code-crimson/
    About time that Marvel hasn't been embarrassed to claim this again.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Yeah I always thought that moment was hilarious at the end when she is happy that Wanda and Pietro are leaving the Brotherhood and not sticking around anymore because "that witch is too pretty for her own good."
    Let's make it so Jean was actually attracted to Wanda and couldn't cope with it. Bi!Jean will rise /onlyhalfjoking.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    The fact that Taylor mentioned her being uniquely emphatic makes me excited.

There were a few hints about Jean wanting to shake the Status Quo, about the reasoning behind an underwater base and it being huge. Plus a new Cerebro...

Hmmm... they don't really have any "super intelligent" members in the team in terms of them coming up with all this technology.

I also wonder why Namor would be so inclined to basically hand it all over to Jean.
    Perhaps he likes her...prhaps he realized that he's struck out with so many blondes that maybe a redhead would be the better choice for him. Personally, I've always liked Namor so I wouldn't mind this although I'm not sure if I'd want Jean to like him back.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

There are some black and white unlettered Phoenix Resurrection pages...

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11...65537560/#main

Seems to suggest Jean is working at a diner.

Saw this on FaceBook. If Disney really does buy Fox and get the X-men rights back, this may be a taste of what we can expect.

MarvelPixar.jpg
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

About time that Marvel hasn't been embarrassed to claim this again.
    Err... Lemire said exactly the same things in interview and his characters even stated it in the first issue of EXM

Perhaps he likes her...prhaps he realized that he's struck out with so many blondes that maybe a redhead would be the better choice for him. Personally, I've always liked Namor so I wouldn't mind this although I'm not sure if I'd want Jean to like him back.
    Wasn't his wife a red-head? And Jeen seems to have done ok with him. In fact, his first comment to Jeen imply that he has respect for adult Jean.

At this point the whole thing about Jean being the heart of the X-Men seems more like an established fact than just the writers opinions lol(not saying like it was a bad thing, quite the opposite actually).

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    At this point the whole thing about Jean being the heart of the X-Men seems more like an established fact than just the writers opinions lol(not saying like it was a bad thing, quite the opposite actually).
    Just curious, but where did it started?

It seems that it became a trend recently.

Edit: Sorry, I was stupid and didn’t read the comment above. Oops :P
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 12-01-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Jean is the heart of the x-men, without her the books became a edgy and dysfunctional crapfest.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Jean Is the best stuff on marvel, x men and comics !
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Marvel Universe series 3. Marc Silvestri art.
    Attachment 1235
    Deserves better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Just curious, but where did it started?

It seems that it became a trend recently.
    As early as UXM 98 when Stephen Lang is holding Jean, Logan, Banshee, and Xavier captive, Lang refers to Jean, Xavier, and Scott as the heart of the X-Men.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Err... Lemire said exactly the same things in interview and his characters even stated it in the first issue of EXM
    I didn't see that but I was referring to the period where she was dead and all the Marvel writers would only bring her up to talk about how she was holding Scott back and he didn't became a man until Emma, blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Wasn't his wife a red-head? And Jeen seems to have done ok with him. In fact, his first comment to Jeen imply that he has respect for adult Jean.
    Sorta, depending on the coloring her hair could look brown, auburn, or even burgundy. I didn't even know that Namor and adult Jean had any contact for him to have respect for her. Although I think he was an Avenger when she came back in FF286, so it's possible that Captain America and/or Hercules talked about Jean to him.