Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, didn't they "imply" in that run that when flames were seen around Jean's shoulders and/or head, she was calling on the Phoenix Force?
    As Jean answered Cable, in the Revolution books, when he asked her "Isn't this something only Phoenix could do?": "And who am I"?

I think New X-Men mostly implied that there is no distinction between the PF and her power. It's just part of who she is and always was part of her. But she really became an "avatar" of the PF when Wolverine stabbed her.

Quote Originally Posted by the thunderbird View Post
    phoenix, post-phoenix resurrection jean grey, and time displaced jean grey by rb silva

Jeannn... ❤_❤
    Last edited by jorge17881; 12-29-2017 at 07:02 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, didn't they "imply" in that run that when flames were seen around Jean's shoulders and/or head, she was calling on the Phoenix Force?
    Not calling, being. Morrison made it clear that the Phoenix was the natural maturation of her powers.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

A little to many assumption in that article:

- Jean's return is not going put the franchise back on track in itself. Only writing good stories can do that.

- "The Inhumans vs. X-Men crossover wrapped up the long-running conflict between the two teams". There was a conflict between the 2 teams before IvX? (in the books I mean

- All New Wolverine and X-Men Blue are the X-Men comics that do succeed? What about X-Men Gold that sell better than Blue? (if we can really call that succeed?)

- Cyclops returning because of the last page of Phoenix Resurrection #1? Uh, it seems that it's an illusion/fantasy world and not reality. (And if it was reality, the guy is wearing ruby quartz glasses but didn't noticed he shoots beams from his eyes?)

- Jean encountering her younger self? We don't even know if she is still alive (probably is) or if she will remains in the present long enough to meet Jean.

I am liking all these positive articles on Jean returning. Usually she gets a lot of the bitter “oh she coming back for the 100th time”.
    First X-Lady

Ign has some reviewers who really don't know their subjects.
    I'm not a hater here, but IGN is all about generating traffic. And you can feel it when you read some reviews they publish.

BANNED

I got a good chuckle from Emma being labeled as "the mutant homewrecker".

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

phoenix resurrection is #1 on marvel most digital selled comics and #9 against dc titles on comixology
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    - All New Wolverine and X-Men Blue are the X-Men comics that do succeed? What about X-Men Gold that sell better than Blue? (if we can really call that succeed?)
    Also Weapon X, which was sandwiched between the two Blue issues last month.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    I got a good chuckle from Emma being labeled as "the mutant homewrecker".
    That was my favorite part, too. :P
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    Phoenix, post-Phoenix Resurrection Jean Grey, and time displaced Jean Grey by RB Silva

Love Silva's Jean soooooooooo much. Hope we get to see him draw Jean in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Love Silva's Jean soooooooooo much. Hope we get to see him draw Jean in the future.
    Imagine Silva rotating with Asrar... ugh, the dream team.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Imagine Silva rotating with Asrar... ugh, the dream team.
    Was thinking the same thing when I posted that tbh. That would be the dream team. Here's hoping maybe it can happen.