Page 160 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 601101501561571581591601611621631641702102606601160 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 28258
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    They did one for all of the O5. Naturally, Jean's sold the best.
    I just finished reading Marvel Girl (One Shot) and aside from the lanky art work it was a great read. And, on a side note... I wonder if I'm the only one who noticed how Jean's energy signature in this issue is quite similar to the one Teen Jean is manifesting currently in ANXM.

(TK+TP) / ∞ = Jean Grey
    Last edited by ZNOP; 09-04-2014 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TedderX View Post
    I'll keep an ear out.

Do you guys think it would include the Phoenix? I kind of hope it would be a more pure Jean Gray; never much cared for the Phoenix.
    I think you might see some of Jean's thoughts on the Phoenix, and who knows? The way marvel flits the Phoenix about these days it could easily pop up again. I think Bendis is taking Jean away from the Phoenix for the moment and its been said he would exert some creative control over a Jean series even if he wasn't actually writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Thanks for the link! Make it faster than searching through all back issues...

Kinda weird because Madelyne version, in X-Factor 38, doesn't really match the one she gives in UXM #215 : In UXM, she is in an ambulances driven by the Marauders when she wake-up (her baby is not in the ambulance) and she escapes. In X-Factor, she says that she was attacked at the airport, with her baby, but she managed to escape except her baby was captured.

started the fourth round of Marvel Popularity Tournament. Jean survived the last one, but now the things got a little difficult.

please vote : http://community.comicbookresources....nament-Round-4

Quote Originally Posted by joe90 View Post
    started the fourth round of Marvel Popularity Tournament. Jean survived the last one, but now the things got a little difficult.

Don't think she'll be getting past this one. Natasha is as popular as she's ever been. But we'll see.

http://candra.deviantart.com/#/art/D...-58460724?hf=1

Jean is losing to black widow right now. Ugh. Go vote people!

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Yeah or she just didn't know where to reach him : she didn't know that Scott was part of X-Factor I think. But I just wanted to say that if she really wanted to reach Scott, a logical step would have been to contact Warren : He was running a big corporation and was a well know public personality. Even if he was not available, she could have left a message to his secretary. (Scott didn't had any fixed contact address. And if they didn't had mobiles...)
    I presume she did call Warren, since that's where Scott said he was going. She probably couldn't get through because someone--Cameron Hodge or Mr. Sinister--was intercepting her phone calls before they went through.
    I don't really remember but I think that Madelyne didn't had any memories of her kidnapping and what Sinister did to her. She didn't remember anything between the kidnapping and the moment she woke-up at the hospital. But I am may be mistaken : haven't read that in a long time.
    Correction: Madelyne didn't know what happened while she was comatose, from the moment Scalphunter shot her to the moment she woke up in the hospital months later. As she's coming out of her coma, she recalls waking up in the ambulance, screaming Where's my baby?!"
    If I remember correctly, Maddie's powers surfaced during the Marauders' attack, ensuring she survived but lost Nathan/baby Cable to them and putting her in the hospital.
    That's the Goblin Queen's version.
    I think that Madelyne was kidnapped right after Scott left to go check on Jean in X-Factor #1. She then escape after Mutant Massacre in UXM #215.
    The last panel of X-Factor #1 shows Madelyne alive and at home. Scott had then been gone over two weeks.
    Thanks for the link! Make it faster than searching through all back issues...

Kinda weird because Madelyne version, in X-Factor 38, doesn't really match the one she gives in UXM #215 : In UXM, she is in an ambulances driven by the Marauders when she wake-up (her baby is not in the ambulance) and she escapes. In X-Factor, she says that she was attacked at the airport, with her baby, but she managed to escape except her baby was captured.
    "I saved myself and let the baby go," says the Goblin Queen in X-Factor #38. But the picture in that same panel refutes those words by showing Maddie clasping her son in her arms as the Marauders close in.

It seems likely that Madelyne was rendered unconscious at the airport, and that's when her son was taken. Uncanny #215 shows her waking up, realizing her baby is gone, and escaping from the ambulance. She could have saved herself by remaining hidden while Arclight and Scalphunter ran past her hiding place; instead, she attacked them--with "only human" powers and a trash can. Then Scalphunter shot her and left her for dead.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Marvel is finally hiring some Jean fans on board. Along with Bendis we now have

"it's amazing drawing the original X-Men. I've been a fan of Jean Grey all my life, and now she's back and I get to draw her. I couldn't ask for more" - Mahmud Asrar

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=55271
    He also said something like this on his twitter. I'd rather that Picheli had taken Immonen's place, but after reading Mahmud's statement, I'm seeing his art with fresh eyes now. :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Jean is losing to black widow right now. Ugh. Go vote people!
    Voted. if she past this round, I have a feeling that she will face Storm or Rogue in the next one, will be a shot in the heart. :_(

Phoenix dancing Hula. :-p

BANNED

marvel_girl__jean_grey_by_gzeus01-d65yjym.jpg

This is a favorite of mine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Oh wow, that is stunning.

o

BANNED

Voted for Jean!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Voted for Jean!
    Our two fandoms have traditionally been allies. Please vote for Storm, if you haven't already.

o

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Our two fandoms have traditionally been allies. Please vote for Storm, if you haven't already.

o
    Voted for Storm as well of course.

She gets my vote until the two of them meet.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    That's amazing.