Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It totally didnt even hit me that it was the same troll that tried to start something a week or 2 ago with their irrational hate for her. Tried to rally up Emma fans against Jean and now Storm
    Oh, it's way older than that: Before the first issue of EXM was released, he/she was already complaining that poor Storm would be nerfed to promote Jeen because she was in the same book

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Oh, it's way older than that: Before the first issue of EXM was released, he/she was already complaining that poor Storm would be nerfed to promote Jeen because she was in the same book
    Which is INSANE because that was a book that Ororo headlined and if anyone got promoted more than Storm, it was Magik.

That's also when Storm got a push and it FAILED which is why Kitty got one, and that has been failing, so they went with Jean. Who they should have went with all along.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

It was great! Very stylish and modern and Jean rocked the hell out of it

Why does Storm look pissed? Lol

BANNED

I was referring to Jean's time there following her last full appearance in Endsong

It totally didnt even hit me that it was the same troll that tried to start something a week or 2 ago with their irrational hate for her. Tried to rally up Emma fans against Jean and now Storm
    It's two or three anti Jean trolls who post the same nonsense on a number of message boards throughout the years. They're angry that Jean is the X-Men's leading lady and not Storm. Which is silly but whatever.

I’ve accepted that this is going to happen as Jean takes the lead. With every Red issue that comes out there will be upheaval. Funny thing is they still continue to follow the book which tells me that acting this way feeds their ego. I’ve learn to not get pulled into the dark abyss because it’s a never ending battle. It’s a comic read it or leave it.

Also it’s not as bad as it use to be. I remember a time when this forums was just pure negative and everyone trying to one up each other. After the forum revamp not everyone came back and for good reason. Luckily most of the bad ones didn’t come back. I’m just here for the Jean fandom.
    First X-Lady

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Which is INSANE because that was a book that Ororo headlined and if anyone got promoted more than Storm, it was Magik.

That's also when Storm got a push and it FAILED which is why Kitty got one, and that has been failing, so they went with Jean. Who they should have went with all along.
    Saying Storm got promoted is a stretch. She was the lead but not promoting anything save saving lies while constantly doubting herself. The constant self doubt undermined a lot of her accomplishments.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    It's two or three anti Jean trolls who post the same nonsense on a number of message boards throughout the years. They're angry that Jean is the X-Men's leading lady and not Storm. Which is silly but whatever.
    I think the posters may be taking the piss just for fun. It is admittedly quite easy to rile up the fanbases of the most popular characters. Jean's been a focus since the franchise is moving her forward at the moment, but she's not the only one to get such attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Saying Storm got promoted is a stretch. She was the lead but not promoting anything save saving lies while constantly doubting herself. The constant self doubt undermined a lot of her accomplishments.
    I still struggle to remember anything that happened in that run and I read most of it. If I were to peg one thing of significance it'd would be the Magik-Sapna thing and I don't know if that's even still relevant.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Why does Storm look pissed? Lol
    She's not. It's just RBF.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

X-Men: Red has moved up to number four at ComiXology's top ten sellers list. They're also having a X-Men: Red sale today, where you can pick up Jean related titles such as Endsong, the Jean Grey solo, X-Men: Blue, and the Dark Phoenix Saga, for 70% off.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

fricking casandra nova, poor jean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate that lady nova
    we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    fricking casandra nova, poor jean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate that lady nova
    I love Cassie Nova. She works really well as an opposite to Jean.

By Sina Grace https://twitter.com/SinaGrace https://www.instagram.com/sinagrace/?hl=en

If Jean get her solo back, i think Sina could be a good artist.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    By Sina Grace https://twitter.com/SinaGrace https://www.instagram.com/sinagrace/?hl=en

If Jean get her solo back, i think Sina could be a good artist.
    Like the art style, but nothing makes that costume look good.

XD well, even he don't understand how the costume works. SinaGrace Jean Grey doodle. Still trying to figure out that armor haha - caption for the first pic.