Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Not sure if she will be involved but here's a cover.

i see jean, needs a better spot, where is storm? you have gwenpool but no storm? -_- thats ridiculous
    we can be heroes, just for one day

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    i see jean, needs a better spot, where is storm? you have gwenpool but no storm? -_- thats ridiculous
    The important X-Men are there. As silly as it is, Ororo isn't that important in the grand scheme of things right now.

What matters is the X-Men are THERE, and recognizable ones at that. Logan, Kitty, Jean, Erik, Laura, Remy, Cable, Legion. Domino being there is a little strange but they are pushing her pretty hard.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    The important X-Men are there. As silly as it is, Ororo isn't that important in the grand scheme of things right now.

What matters is the X-Men are THERE, and recognizable ones at that. Logan, Kitty, Jean, Erik, Laura, Remy, Cable, Legion. Domino being there is a little strange but they are pushing her pretty hard.
    Gambit isnt an important X-man, at least not more so than Storm. Ditto on Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Gambit isnt an important X-man, at least not more so than Storm. Ditto on Legion
    They are, however, recognizable. Gambit is a 90's icon and you know who Legion is just by seeing his hair... plus, not to mention Legion has a critically acclaimed tv show.

I think Ororo should be there. I do. But I understand why she's not. It probably has something to do with not wanting to take any kind of spotlight away from Kitty or Jean, silly as it is.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Most of the X-Men represented have upcoming movies(domino in Deadpool, gambit if his solo ever takes off, etc), tv shows (legion), or large roles in past movies. Makes sense that Marvel wants to use those since they will (likely) be re obtaining their X-Men film rights.

Question: when marvel reobtains X-Men, do they get the future revenue from Fox X-Men movie sales? If so maybe we will get a collectors edition with all the movies.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Most of the X-Men represented have upcoming movies(domino in Deadpool, gambit if his solo ever takes off, etc), tv shows (legion), or large roles in past movies. Makes sense that Marvel wants to use those since they will (likely) be re obtaining their X-Men film rights.

Question: when marvel reobtains X-Men, do they get the future revenue from Fox X-Men movie sales? If so maybe we will get a collectors edition with all the movies.
    After the weekend success of Black Panther, Marvel's gonna find a way to fasttrack a Storm-centric movie. Watch and wait for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMan View Post
    After the weekend success of Black Panther, Marvel's gonna find a way to fasttrack a Storm-centric movie. Watch and wait for it.
    I’m sure they will but that’s irrelevant to when that art / cover was made.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Whoops. Looks like that spoils the final Gwenpool issue - she stays in the Marvel universe.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Does this mean they don’t know who will get the other three stones? I assume Logan is the x-men representive here.
    First X-Lady

Better resolution.

EHH.... Looks like deadpool steal storm spot in middle of her boyfriend and best friend.

Edit: I just noticed that this artist or the colorist connected the armor to the pants and the boots.5452jhujn.jpg
    Last edited by jorge17881; 02-20-2018 at 08:27 AM.

Fantastic Member

It seems we were right... Jean maybe on Avngers and she gets more spotlight. Like the new costume here.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    It seems we were right... Jean maybe on Avngers and she gets more spotlight. Like the new costume here.

That's not the Avengers, that's for the annonce of their new relaunch. But yes she will be important in here I suppose.

Oh crap, they did. And I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post

The Gambit film, if it ever happens isnt likely to come out until lat 2019, maybe 2020 at this point. I doubt he is on there to promote a movie thats about 2 years out. Its likely he is either involved in the story or the artist just likes him

Disney didnt simply reaquire the X-men movie rights. They purchased 21st Century Fox and that includes everything they own. So yes, they will profit from their sales

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    That's not the Avengers, that's for the annonce of their new relaunch. But yes she will be important in here I suppose.
    Yeah - what this is telling us going is that going forward Marvel wants Jean, Remy, and Logan to be the faces of the X-Men.