Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Looks good. I hope she doesn't die this time.
    i remember reading somewhere that tye made a contract for 3 movies but haven't read anything similar about sophie.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

They aren't gonna kill Jean off permanently so soon tbh. Not when she's played by their biggest rising star.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I was really hoping to avoid any movie screenshots In the jean thread but since you posted...

I wonder if they abandoned the costumes they showed at the end of apocalypse, or if those are just space attire.

If it’s the former; that’s disappointing because they’ve teased costumes before in other x films / super hero films without using them in the follow up film. I actually don’t mind their generic uniforms that they’ve used in previous movies. I just don’t like the costume teases they do only to undo it.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I was really hoping to avoid any movie screenshots In the jean thread but since you posted...

I wonder if they abandoned the costumes they showed at the end of apocalypse, or if those are just space attire.

If it’s the former; that’s disappointing because they’ve teased costumes before in other x films / super hero films without using them in the follow up film. I actually don’t mind their generic uniforms that they’ve used in previous movies. I just don’t like the costume teases they do only to undo it.
    they never cared about the iconic wolverine costume and they had plenty of chances. i doubt they are going to give them unique costumes but i don't mind it, i like the uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    They aren't gonna kill Jean off permanently so soon tbh. Not when she's played by their biggest rising star.
    i hope we get a happy ending like the one that claremont wanted but without jean losing her powers. i also hope we get cable from this jean and scott

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Looks good. I hope she doesn't die this time.
    i remember reading somewhere that tye made a contract for 3 movies but haven't read anything similar about sophie.
    Maybe they kill it, but it will surely be like in X2 and it will come back in the next movie, maybe they tell a story similarity X factor and who died was Phoenix-Jean and not the real Jean.
    Those suits remind me a bit of the O5 suits

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    i hope we get a happy ending like the one that claremont wanted but without jean losing her powers. i also hope we get cable from this jean and scott
    Yeah, that would be great, this cable would be a bit like X-men 92 cable.

I wanted to see the costumes they showed at the end of Apocalypse, but at least they are still in costumes and with some color on them.

Glad to see a movie scene! I wonder if they are going to have Jean mind control the crew shown in red like in the animated series?

They're not gonna kill Jean for the fourth(literally) time. That's too much dumb even for Fox.

BANNED

Great website for fans of Jean and or Scott.

http://www.scottandjean.com/

First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    BLEH!

That hand looks more like Iceman's than Colossus'.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Guess teen Jean doesn't stay dead, that's two deaths and Resurrections in how many months

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Guess teen Jean doesn't stay dead, that's two deaths and Resurrections in how many months
    That's assuming she died in the first place. It's not because some guy said "she is dead, I know it", that it's what happened.

Yeah, she turned into a Poison. They'll somehow reverse that in Venomized. She's not dead, Venom just thinks she is and told Scott that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman