Quote Originally Posted by Hellinoze View Post
    So ironic that the Shiar's wanted to stop the Phoenix manifestation through the Grey's bloodline, when you realize later that the Phoenix is is just the new std, that non-related character can catch...
    Rachel, nate and cable still out there. Really did very well plan, clap to Shiar

I really hate when writers try to make the maximum tragedy on characters. Not every character need tragedy to motivate

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Rachel, nate and cable still out there. Really did very well plan, clap to Shiar

I really hate when writers try to make the maximum tragedy on characters. Not every character need tragedy to motivate
    Its dumb. They took out all the human Grey members yet left the powerful mutants that have the most potential to bond with the PF and do major damage

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its dumb. They took out all the human Grey members yet left the powerful mutants that have the most potential to bond with the PF and do major damage
    Which is why the "take the PF and attach it to any and everyone" one of the worst and regressive things that been done to it and I have a feeling it will only get worst from here. I thought the P5 was a terrible concept in execution, though I have a feeling Marvel will top themselves.

Iv e seen a few pics posted here of various women in Jean Grey outfits at Comic cons..

But have we seen / are there any Drag Jean Greys or Phoenixs? I’ve seen some cute men in Phoenix telated outfits. I kninda wanna see a Drag Ohoenix aesthetic!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

That was the point. Claremont was writing Rachel, and this to add tragedy to her story. She finds her human family only to get them killed. Long term it was approved so whenever they brought Jean back, she would not no human family because of what she did as Dark Phoenix. It makes Jean as much as orphan as almost the whole team of X-Men.

It's also why you can't ever really separate the Phoenix from her. She's now an orphan because of Dark Phoenix. Cassandra Nova is afraid of her, in part because of Phoenix (though with just her mutant powers she can beat Nova) and Nova is using what Dark Phoenix did to brand Jean as the worst mutant ever.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

About End of Grey's - I have mixed feelings about it. As a story it was something that I loved without thinking about the longterm effects that it would have on Jean. The sixty seconds that it took to murder the Grey family was written and displayed beautifully. It was an amazingly written issue, that's without a doubt - and the arc was probably among my favorites of Claremont's reboot era (and it was certainly much better than the Savage Land ard with R'Chell)

But it does take something away when you realize that Jean Grey no longer has that unique family life and that Elaine ended up resenting what Jean became, which feels distinctly out of character. Jean knows that her family is dead already, whether you count that being based on the fact that Jean accepted her family into the White Hot Room or that they appeared in the Phoenix Egg during Resurrection and that everyone there other than Jean just so happened to be dead, so I don't think that we're going to see her react to it in the annual or anything besides, and it's probably for the better. Heroes' home lives are so seldom referenced as it is that it doesn't bother me that Jean's likely won't be so much as it WOULD bother me if they did because of what they've done to it.

Jean still has a lot of family that are alive. There's Rachel, Cable, X-Man, and Hope. There's Alex. And then of course there is her extended, not-by-blood kin in the rest of the X-Men. Jean doesn't explicitly need the Grey family. It was great when they were around but I remain unconvinced that Jean is worse because they aren't here.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Iv e seen a few pics posted here of various women in Jean Grey outfits at Comic cons..

But have we seen / are there any Drag Jean Greys or Phoenixs? I’ve seen some cute men in Phoenix telated outfits. I kninda wanna see a Drag Ohoenix aesthetic!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I can't wait. Just one week for the Red annual!

also something that could be interesting from Hopeless.
    https://twitter.com/spyderladies13/s...84018064101376

it could be totally unrelated but i can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I can't wait. Just one week for the Red annual!

also something that could be interesting from Hopeless.
    https://twitter.com/spyderladies13/s...84018064101376

it could be totally unrelated but i can hope.
    Oh god, Im all for more Jean, but I hope he stays away from her

eta:

upcoming Red
    Last edited by Havok83; 05-21-2018 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Thank you so much!!! Xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Oh god, Im all for more Jean, but I hope he stays away from her

eta:

upcoming Red
    Love the image. I hope to see Jean interact more with Laura and Gabby. She wasn't around when either of them established themselves in the X-books. They didn't even get to know her either. Jean has plenty of other friends to catch up with, but for those who've never met her, I'd like to see them find out why she's such a beloved figure.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I do believe Jean will have a scene with Laura in the annual establishing their relationship. Pretty sure Taylor alluded to it in an interview.

If you go by Red, particularly the recent mermaid scene, it suggests that Jean and Lauren (and Gabby) have already established a friendship to some degree.

Laura was friends with the younger Jean. I really wish that would be acknowledged

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm really curious about Laura's interactions with the adult O5. she knew cyclops and angel as adults though they didn't talk much but when she met the teen O5, that's when she really met and became friends with them (mostly Jean, Cyclops and Angel). I wonder how this is going to influence her interactions with the adult ones.

Commission by Fred Benes:

Commission by Gardenio Lima:

Commission by Scott Dalrymple: