Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Laura is a very different characther from Logan, Jimmy really isn't, he's just a blond Wolverine.
    No, he's less than Wolverine. There really isnt much of a character with Jimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No, he's less than Wolverine. There really isnt much of a character with Jimmy.
    I was trying to soften the blow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Laura is a very different characther from Logan, Jimmy really isn't, he's just a blond Wolverine.
    Plus Jeen was still in s relationship of her own when this tease was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    yep. he is a blank page

what relationship?

She was in the tail end of her relationship with Tank. Although I could be slightly off and it could have ended one or two issues before the tease.

She was in the tail end of her relationship with Tank. Although I could be slightly off and it could have ended one or two issues before the tease.
    her relationship ended before first issue of extraordinary x-men. This was a whole series before x-men blue

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    her relationship ended before first issue of extraordinary x-men. This was a whole series before x-men blue
    The Scott and Laura tease is from the Bendis run of All New X Men. Which predates everything you mentioned.

The Scott and Laura tease is from the Bendis run of All New X Men. Which predates everything you mentioned.
    that tease.
    Jean only started dating Tank on the end of Bendis run

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    that tease.
    Jean only started dating Tank on the end of Bendis run
    I suggest you reread it. She started dating him pretty early. Before Battle of the Atom in fact.

I suggest you reread it. She started dating him pretty early. Before Battle of the Atom in fact.
    I had to wonder who the hell was Tank that you guys were talking about. Im gonna say both of you are wrong. Jean and Hank never dated. She admitted to being fond of him in UXM 600 and they kiss but there was no follow up. We dont know if they ever became a couple from that bc we had the 8 month jump and both were in different places. Its never been brought up since either

I had to wonder who the hell was Tank that you guys were talking about. Im gonna say both of you are wrong. Jean and Hank never dated. She admitted to being fond of him in UXM 600 and they kiss but there was no follow up. We dont know if they ever became a couple from that bc we had the 8 month jump and both were in different places. Its never been brought up since either
    I am referring to right before and after BotA, not UXM 600.

I am referring to right before and after BotA, not UXM 600.
    You're still wrong. They shared a kiss before BoTA but they didnt become a couple from it. She and Hank talked about it in ANX 18 and he was mad that she ran off with Scott. They never enter into a relationship
    Last edited by Havok83; 06-11-2018 at 07:51 PM.

You're still wrong. They shared a kiss before BoTA but they didnt become a couple from it. She and Hank talked about it in ANX 18 and he was mad that she ran off with Scott. They never enter into a relationship
    Maybe I just see things through the lens of too many anime romcoms where a shared kiss means they are officially together.

BANNED

Lol oh lord

Yeah, Jeen and Tank never dated. It was implied that they will in Uncanny X-Men #600, but they never did. Their relationship ended before it even began.