BANNED

Jeen’s last love interest was Glob. Also her best.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Jeen’s last love interest was Glob. Also her best.
    I can never tell if you're being sarcastic or serious.

welp, jeen only relationship iie the one with the college kid. And it was a plot device, it didnt lasted 1 page.
    it is really frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I had to wonder who the hell was Tank that you guys were talking about. Im gonna say both of you are wrong. Jean and Hank never dated. She admitted to being fond of him in UXM 600 and they kiss but there was no follow up. We dont know if they ever became a couple from that bc we had the 8 month jump and both were in different places. Its never been brought up since either
    In Uncanny X-Men 600 Jean and Hank kiss for the second time (I think) then in Extraordinary X-Men 2 Jean mentions that they tried it for a while and it didn't work, so technically they were together for a while, even though it was all outside of panel.

So... Frank Cho is drawing Jean. For an X-Force cover?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj6vaEIH...frankchoartist

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    So... Frank Cho is drawing Jean. For an X-Force cover?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj6vaEIH...frankchoartist
    Can't wait to see how this turns out. I love Frank Cho's work. I've even met him personally at the New York Comic Con. He does amazing stuff and his Marvel work is always extra special.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Frank Cho! Wow! That’s the best Jean has looked in the new costume! No more bulky shoulder armor! She looks like a 90’s supermodel again! Love it!

It already looks beautiful. Very curious as to what this cover is about.
    First X-Lady

X-Men Red rebrand would be my guess. After all, we know Blue will end with Extermination (there's a solicited trade containing only two issues of Blue plus other TBA content, which is a clear indicator that the book is over) and Gold should end at the same time. It looks like the X line relaunches in October - Cho jumped the gun by effectively accidentally announcing X-Force a week before the September solicits would reveal these changes.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

All this talk of relationships just shows why its not good for O5 to still be around, prople justlonk their current development or flirtations and compare them tomthe adults history. There is no inducation Bloodstorm is not the same as Ororo, so her dating teen Scottbseems really icky to me.

I also wonder why people seem to think a snog is a relationship! Weren’t we all teenagers once? It may be bf and gf but that does not mean love and not mean firever. Hormones are rampant, uou might fancy someone and quickly go off them when someone ‘betterl comes along. Let them have some flirtations, they arent getting married!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    X-Men Red rebrand would be my guess. After all, we know Blue will end with Extermination (there's a solicited trade containing only two issues of Blue plus other TBA content, which is a clear indicator that the book is over) and Gold should end at the same time. It looks like the X line relaunches in October - Cho jumped the gun by effectively accidentally announcing X-Force a week before the September solicits would reveal these changes.
    Interesting, how far out is Red solicited for? Wish I could keep up with all the info/solicits.
    First X-Lady

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Interesting, how far out is Red solicited for? Wish I could keep up with all the info/solicits.
    XMR 7 is the last solicitation, so that'll be the August issue. And based on that, it seems its a battle in Atlantis.

Never in my life have been a huge Jean Grey fan. Nor did I ever despise the character. However, X-Men Red has quickly elevated her to one of my new favorites. I love the way she is being written. Jean had always been involved romantically with someone, and usually her stories were derived from that....single Jean is a bad ass....great timing on Marvel’s part on bringing her back.

My only gripe is (and judging from this board other people feel this way) I wish her return was more of a big deal. Yes I know she had a mini series dedicated to her return, but I really wanted to see the reactions and emotions of her return from her teammates. The Red Annual, although was great, only focused on a few characters.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Never in my life have been a huge Jean Grey fan. Nor did I ever despise the character. However, X-Men Red has quickly elevated her to one of my new favorites. I love the way she is being written. Jean had always been involved romantically with someone, and usually her stories were derived from that....single Jean is a bad ass....great timing on Marvel’s part on bringing her back.

My only gripe is (and judging from this board other people feel this way) I wish her return was more of a big deal. Yes I know she had a mini series dedicated to her return, but I really wanted to see the reactions and emotions of her return from her teammates. The Red Annual, although was great, only focused on a few characters.
    The sheer amount of Logan returns stuff, when he never really went away, is pretty galling, huh? Totally agree at how vital Jean feels though, which is something that is rare and to be cherished!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Like I said in the art teases thread, there's absolutely no way that Jean is going to be left to a tertiary X-Book, and Red likely won't end until they get to the conclusion of the Cassandra Nova story - which isn't to say it won't be renamed.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey