Jean being on another book and Red ending don't need to have any correlation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Never in my life have been a huge Jean Grey fan. Nor did I ever despise the character. However, X-Men Red has quickly elevated her to one of my new favorites. I love the way she is being written. Jean had always been involved romantically with someone, and usually her stories were derived from that....single Jean is a bad ass....great timing on Marvel’s part on bringing her back.

My only gripe is (and judging from this board other people feel this way) I wish her return was more of a big deal. Yes I know she had a mini series dedicated to her return, but I really wanted to see the reactions and emotions of her return from her teammates. The Red Annual, although was great, only focused on a few characters.
    I was initially upset that we didn't see more reaction from Jean's fiends after her resurrection, but now I'm okay with it. Her best friend Storm will be in Red along with Nightcrawler and Gambit. And Rachel has been touched on. That's plenty of opportunity for interaction. And the Astonishing annual will reunite Jean with the other members of the original X-Men. I believe that is most of her best friends between those comics. The only ones she has left are Cable and the resurrected Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    I was initially upset that we didn't see more reaction from Jean's fiends after her resurrection, but now I'm okay with it. Her best friend Storm will be in Red along with Nightcrawler and Gambit. And Rachel has been touched on. That's plenty of opportunity for interaction. And the Astonishing annual will reunite Jean with the other members of the original X-Men. I believe that is most of her best friends between those comics. The only ones she has left are Cable and the resurrected Logan.
    There's also Lorna and Alex. But I'd like to see Jean reunite with Colossus and share their resurrection stories. Jean and Peter has several nice moments during the Gold team years.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    Speaking of that what was her reaction after discovering that there was a school named after her?

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    There's also Lorna and Alex. But I'd like to see Jean reunite with Colossus and share their resurrection stories. Jean and Peter has several nice moments during the Gold team years.
    I'm disappointed that Kurt hasn't shared his experience with her, and talked about seeing her in the afterlife

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Speaking of that what was her reaction after discovering that there was a school named after her?
    She thought it was "big."
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

God, I'm so sick of love triangles and bad love drama. Why can't marvel just make relationships without the need of screwing the others. I'm a jean/scott fan but i don't care who they date, i just dislike that they teased the pair to make it look like crap when there is no need. why tease Jean/Scott if they wanted to pair tyke/bloodstorm and jimmy/jean. why? they have been apart since they came to the future and they aren't even together right now. they don't need more drama and toxicity.

the only good thing is that adult jean is that hopeful adult jean isn't going to suffer another love triangle. they only make people hate the relationships and characters. It's probably the reason many people here hate jott.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I think AvX Jean tells Scott to thank Logan, which was a nice touch or something, or that she liked the name of the school, I'm not sure, something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    God, I'm so sick of love triangles and bad love drama. Why can't marvel just make relationships without the need of screwing the others. I'm a jean/scott fan but i don't care who they date, i just dislike that they teased the pair to make it look like crap when there is no need. why tease Jean/Scott if they wanted to pair tyke/bloodstorm and jimmy/jean. why? they have been apart since they came to the future and they aren't even together right now. they don't need more drama and toxicity.

the only good thing is that adult jean is that hopeful adult jean isn't going to suffer another love triangle. they only make people hate the relationships and characters. It's probably the reason many people here hate jott.
    love triangles arent the problem. the problem is how unbalanced it is, Scott get much more than Jean.
    That doesnt make a good read for jean fans
    I

Jean Grey is the X-Men Leader the World (Our World) Needs Right Now:

https://www.cbr.com/jean-grey-best-x-men-leader/

https://www.cbr.com/jean-grey-best-x-men-leader/2/

I apologize if anyone has posted this before.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

This is where my focus is I'm not concerned with who they'll hook her up with although given what's been done with Jeen I can guess a "gimmick" union. That said I hope what Taylor is doing with Jean will be picked up by Marvel and other writers.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

A-freaking-men!! Not like they're telling us anything we didn't already know.

I'm so proud of our girl and of how good Red has been.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Right now I have a great respect for Taylor do not think that he hits all time but unlike Gold or Blue for sure X-men Red and Jean are the ones carrying the dreams and ideals of the X-men on the front line and obviously I'm not surprised he gets critiques for this. It would be much easier for him or marvel to play defensively or take the safe route that is why I'll be rooting for him and Jean to the end .

Apparently a Dark Phoenix trailer has dropped over seas. I’m patrolling the internet for more info.
    First X-Lady

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Apparently a Dark Phoenix trailer has dropped over seas. I’m patrolling the internet for more info.
    I've been looking too. I'll share with the class if I find anything.