Page 1788 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 788128816881738177817841785178617871788178917901791179217981838 ... LastLast
Results 26,806 to 26,820 of 28258

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why does Jean need a real gun when she could just use a TK construct like Quentin Quire does?
    Because it's a kind of homage cover?

Fantastic Member

Just read (again) the story of White Phoenix Jean and Death. It was beatiful. Death telling that the Phoenix is no entity but a force. How much I miss these kinds of stories, I again saw that Jean has the cosmic potential to interract with Cosmic Entities. That Jean and the Phoenix are kindred spirits.

How much Marvel has cheapen the Phoenix Force. And Wolvie has it in the King Thor future... As much I liked Logan, having so many Wolverines is not good. And I think he should be the last person to wield the Force...

Jean and Cable reunited on panel. I guess this is better than nothing

there's also more Jeans/Rachel interaction

Last edited by Havok83; 06-20-2018 at 06:50 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean and Cable reunited on panel. I guess this is better than nothing

there's also more Jeans/Rachel interaction

Beautiful, I can't wait to read it.

Oh wow they get more panel time. I thought that little interaction in the last issue would be all they get.
    First X-Lady

Rachel shouldn't feel pain when being next to the Jeans. She's not an alternative universe version of them (like cable and Nate grey). Plus she's been with them for years without it ever happening.
    Meh, not like it matters. Writers ignore it for cable and Nate when they want, and it's never happened between the two Jeans, so it'll be probably ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Rachel shouldn't feel pain when being next to the Jeans. She's not an alternative universe version of them (like cable and Nate grey). Plus she's been with them for years without it ever happening.
    Meh, not like it matters. Writers ignore it for cable and Nate when they want, and it's never happened between the two Jeans, so it'll be probably ignored.
    Did you read the issue? There is context to why she is feeling the way she is, that isnt spoiled in that one panel. They are all telepaths. It makes sense that they all sense the pain around them. It isnt simply bc they are next to each other. They'd be sensing it independent of each other

Rachel has been in same space as the younger Jean for years but its not like they've had much interaction in that time.
    Last edited by Havok83; 06-20-2018 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Did you read the issue? There is context to why she is feeling the way she is, that isnt spoiled in that one panel. They are all telepaths. It makes sense that they all sense the pain around them. It isnt simply bc they are next to each other. They'd be sensing it independent of each other

Rachel has been in same space as the younger Jean for years but its not like they've had much interaction in that time.
    Yeah, I'm an idiot.
    Read just that panel, thought they were talking about themselves.
    So they're sensing other peoples pain?

Astonishing Member

Yeah, I'm an idiot.
    Make sense both Jean and Rachel are empaths right?

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Which telepath isn't empath in Marvel anyway?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Which telepath isn't empath in Marvel anyway?
    Lmao very true

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why does Jean need a real gun when she could just use a TK construct like Quentin Quire does?
    Cos telekinetic guns are as silly as Green Lanterns guns and stuff. I hate seeing telekinesis used in this way was weapons. Imjust find it cheapens everytinh. It would be the same if Invisible Woman started having invidible guns and bullets. It just seems such a waste of good ideas, trying to look ‘cool’ but its just not. Way back in xcutioners Somg I hated Jeans telekinetc grappling hook. Its just not needed. Its so pointless.

Yeah, I'm an idiot.
    Think they were sensing Kitty and Piotr’s emotional pain, plus the pain and confusion of all the guests. Have to say i finally liked an issue of Gold. A surprise twist, the stuff with Kitty and Piotr was lovely and really well handled. Loved the Jeans and Rachel moments.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yep, it does.
    I'm not really satisfied with the Cable and Jean bit (I want to know what they're talking about), but it's nice that teen Jean and Scott are talking

I want to see the Grey family go out for dinner! Jean, teen Jean, Rachel, Cable and Hope. This would have been something perfect for X-men Unlimited were it to be brought back