Page 1791 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 791129116911741178117871788178917901791179217931794179518011841 ... LastLast
Results 26,851 to 26,865 of 28258

that cant be final bc it appears rough

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    cho cover color
    Looking good. I have seen this cover before but i don't know to what book it belongs
    Extermination? astonishing Annual?

Extermination #2 cover variant

Extermination #2 cover variant
    Okay, Thank you for your answer!

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

A recent commission by Garrie Gastonny

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Ew, ew ew ew ew....I just had an inevitable thought. How long will Marvel wait until Jean and the rest of the Adult "05" are forced back together in some contrived X-Factor Vol.1 style.

Before or after the inevitable return of Scott Summers event?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Ew, ew ew ew ew....I just had an inevitable thought. How long will Marvel wait until Jean and the rest of the Adult "05" are forced back together in some contrived X-Factor Vol.1 style.

I actually trust them to keep Scott dead for a while. They managed to keep Logan gone for... what 18 months till they replaced him with OML?

Yup, i feel like Cyclops will be dead for a long time. the teen O5 make his abscense moot and they're probably staying (apparently forever). having two teams of O5 would be redundant and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think we could get X-Factor starring the O4 + X. I dont see Marvel giving up on the original X-men

I already called it and I think Astonishing X-men Annual will be the precursor to it and plant the seeds for Scott's return in the new X-Factor, were that name to be used again for them

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    A recent commission by Garrie Gastonny
    Awesome!
    they are my favorite x-men duo!

BANNED

Not happening. o5 as a team don't really work. There's only one woman (Jean) and no racial/ethnic diversity. It's why the X-Men didn't really take off until the All New, All Different X-Men era.

It's why X-Factor the first didn't work and had to be extended. Bringing the past o5 to the present and seeing how they would react to the positive and the negative things that happened in the future was cool for awhile, but it has run it's course.

Time to be over and move on. No more o5 as a team. Besides a lot of work has been done giving various members of the o5 relationships with other X-Men and other people. Not need to put them together as a group again.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Not happening. o5 as a team don't really work. There's only one woman (Jean) and no racial/ethnic diversity. It's why the X-Men didn't really take off until the All New, All Different X-Men era.

It's why X-Factor the first didn't work and had to be extended. Bringing the past o5 to the present and seeing how they would react to the positive and the negative things that happened in the future was cool for awhile, but it has run it's course.

Time to be over and move on. No more o5 as a team. Besides a lot of work has been done giving various members of the o5 relationships with other X-Men and other people. Not need to put them together as a group again.
    They did and do work as a team, hence why Marvel has had them be a thing consistently since 2013. And reuniting them again, doesnt mean they cant add others to flesh things out as we have seen in the various X-titles starring them

X-Factor starring the O5 was a hit and was one of Marvel's highest selling books in the 80s. The writing was horrible when it debuted but Louise Simonson took over fairly early with issue 6 and turned things around, making it one of the more popular book

Yup, X-Factor was founded in the premise of getting back the O5 team, minus Xavier (if i remember correctly) and it lasted a long time, not mentioning that Louise Simonson is usually an awesome writter (his Superman stuff is great), so the argument than the O5 doesn't work just doesn't make sense.

BANNED

cho cover color
    YASSSsSSsSSS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yup, X-Factor was founded in the premise of getting back the O5 team, minus Xavier (if i remember correctly) and it lasted a long time, not mentioning that Louise Simonson is usually an awesome writter (his Superman stuff is great), so the argument than the O5 doesn't work just doesn't make sense.
    5 years and about 70 issues. It didnt end bc the book was failing but rather Marvel wanted to finally bring the characters back to the O5 and launch X-men volume 2 out of that. X-Factor dipped when they did leave it

From Cable's thread. Serving me some Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix