Page 1816 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 816131617161766180618121813181418151816181718181819182018261866 ... LastLast
Results 27,226 to 27,240 of 28258
    Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    How old more or less are the Jean fans in this thread? in what era did you join the x-men fandom?

I mean she was dead so long that i doubt she made many new fans until teen jean.
    I'm 27. I joined the X-Men fandom around 2007 and became a Jean fan a little later. She was already dead when I first joined and I waited so long for adult Jean to finally return. Teen Jean didn't feel the same IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Re: the question about fan ages: I have been a fan of Jean and the X-men since the 90's cartoon. I was around 10-11 then. I was either a senior in high school or a freshman in college when I first joined X-men related message boards (see: the original Jean Grey message board). I've taken multiple year long breaks from X-men over the years but always come back to it.

I am 36 now.
    Well I'm 22.

My love for the X-Men started with X-Men Evolution and the two first X-Men movies when I was a child. I never tried to start reading comics after idk like approximately 15 years. But it still what made me love the X-Men that much in the first place.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Ultimate Member

Who said anything about marriage with Logan/Jean, I just meant a relationship for them, and it'd be stupid to say that Jean couldn't date until Scott came back...he certainly didn't do that...and I'm 39 btw...

And ate Scott and Jean still married? Jean died, that normally ends it! Snd then Scott died! Surelyblegally the marriage itself is over!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    And ate Scott and Jean still married? Jean died, that normally ends it! Snd then Scott died! Surelyblegally the marriage itself is over!
    Nop, White said their marriage legally ended when Jean died.
    but weird enough they always had Cyclops mention Jean as his wife and Jean is still calling Cyclops her husband.

Nop, White said their marriage legally ended when Jean died.
    but weird enough they always had Cyclops mention Jean as his wife and Jean is still calling Cyclops her husband.
    Scott never divorced Jean. Its not uncommon for widowers to continue to call their dead spouse, their spouse

Fantastic Member

Jean appears in Amazing Spiderman #1:

Anyone else see rumours of further delays to Dark Phoenix film?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hope Dark phoenix will be good. I'm so worried about Jean's future on the MCU (mostly if she is even going to be there)

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Anyone else see rumours of further delays to Dark Phoenix film?
    I didn't see any rumors, but I know that there will most likely be delays for the date pushing it later than Feb 14, 2019. But changes and delays can also be improvements being made to the film. I am staying positive.

Ultimate Member

I think that they're going to reshoot some things for some reasons...

Blue #31 preview. We're getting an extended version of the Jean/Magneto scene we had back on the second issue.

http://community.comicbookresources....iew-(Spoilers)

BANNED

I hope Dark phoenix will be good. I'm so worried about Jean's future on the MCU (mostly if she is even going to be there)
    Why would you be worried, If anything MCU has honored the legacy of most characters . . . But as for Jean there's a huge chance there won't be traces of the phoenix force for a while, or they might build up to it (playing the long game). It'd be good because DPS worked because readers knew jean as a character and were attached to her , her current incarnation leaves lot to be desired (cept for the forehead )
    Last edited by wano; 07-05-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Incredible Member

Why would you be worried? Maybe because when they do Pnoenix Jean winds up dead in the end. Dark Phoenix is in the title. I sure wouldn't be surprised if she wound up that way. Was kind of hoping they'd take another movie or two before they worked their way to that.

Didn't they already push the release date back a couple of months?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    It's a long-standing rumor that Morrison had plans to resurrect Jean after the "Planet X" arc but didn't follow through because Quesada mandated that she stay dead. AFAIK, that's never been confirmed by Morrison, Quesada, or anyone else from Marvel editorial.
    I never have believed it and still don't. Someone ever posts a source and I'll reconsider. It had to be over 10 years ago when I first saw this rumor posted. I remember doing searches then. Nothing, nada, zip. All I've ever seen is people posting the rumor like it was fact. Personally, I think Morrison did exactly what he wanted in PLANET X and HCT. Quesada let him, and the stuff he couldn't abide, like Morrison's Magneto, he undid after Morrison left.