Page 1827 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 827132717271777181718231824182518261827182818291830183118371877 ... LastLast
Results 27,391 to 27,405 of 28258

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    That is just weird.

What's that second portrait? There's Colossus, but I can't make out who's the other one.
    UXM 210 from the Mutant Massacre

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    UXM 210 from the Mutant Massacre

Thank you. X-Mansion having portraits of actual covers is just weird.

X-Mansion having portraits of actual covers is just weird.
    I think its pretty cool. I like them, but I can see your view on it, as well.
    This scan you can see two covers. One is from X-Men vol. 2 #1 (variant). The other one I haven't see it in a cover, but I've seen that pic plenty of times.

In OML you can see another cover of the O5 together. Technically a not cover, but again I've seen it many times.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    I think its pretty cool. I like them, but I can see your view on it, as well.
    This scan you can see two covers. One is from X-Men vol. 2 #1 (variant). The other one I haven't see it in a cover, but I've seen that pic plenty of times.

In OML you can see another cover of the O5 together. Technically a not cover, but again I've seen it many times.
    It's like a really lame and ham-fisted easter egg.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2018/07/10...of-2018-so-far

I agree with that list. I think X-men Red is one of the best comics Marvel has put out this year and Jean is a big reason for that. I think that bodes well for her future and her role in other X-books.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 07-12-2018 at 04:07 PM.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The writer and artist are good, and they deliver a great Jean Grey, which is ice on the cake.

It's not because my favorite is in this book that I think the book is good. I can enjoy a book without Jean (I thought that Whedon/Cassday's run was pretty solid and good too)

X-Men Red so far is the best of the 3 "colored themed" flagship book.
    - I love Wolverine. Really.
    - Yeah ? Which one ?

It's like a really lame and ham-fisted easter egg.
    I like the idea but it just looks weird. I think it would be cool if it was the artist redrawing the covers on their style.

Spectacular Member

Thanks for the recs. I've decided to get X-Men Blue and the Jean Grey solo series as well. I don't mind throwing money at Marvel after they've finally brought Jean back.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    No one is arguing that Emma is weaker than Jean. The argument centers on how far the gap is. Emma defenders claim the gap is fairly small given both their experience, and what they've accomplished. Jean defenders claim the gap is wider.
    Judging by Sinister's obsession with Jean vs his complete disregard of Emma and the depth of Emma's Jean Grey issues/inferiority complex, it's a pretty wide gap. It's even more evident when you look at their genetic offspring. Ruby Summers is nowhere in the same league as Cable/Nate Grey/Rachel.

Speaking of which, Cassandra Nova is an excellent supervillain for Jean in X-Men Red but another one they should introduce down the line IMO is Maddie Pryor. Now that Scott is dead and he cheated on Jean and left her for Emma before she died, it will be interesting to see how they interact without the cloud of Scott Summers hanging over their heads.

Thank you. X-Mansion having portraits of actual covers is just weird.
    Reminds me of what Copiel did with his ANXM variant cover.

With Sinister I think what puts Jean over the top is her telekinetic potential, which is a pretty big deal in most superhero universes. In theory, every psychic may have some TK potential, but to naturally have both abilities (at high level of potential no less) is as Mr. Sinister acknowledged in WatX "Exceptionally rare."

Quote Originally Posted by jollygoldfish
    Reminds me of what Copiel did with his ANXM variant cover.

I've always loved that Jean's reaction to all that is total bewilderment.

Fantastic Member

X-Men Red#6 preview. All i can say is, Cassandra is so evil.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...w-x-men-red-6/

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    X-Men Red#6 preview. All i can say is, Cassandra is so evil.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...w-x-men-red-6/
    Agreed. I enjoyed this preview, but more than anything, it proves that Cassandra Nova is the perfect villain for Jean to face. They both use telepathy and thought to pursue their goals. Both have the potential to really twist or guide minds in any direction. I'm hoping this leads to a big, memorable psychic clash. Jean is always at her best when she gets to do one of those.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

If Nova really wanted to be twisted, she'd have gone after teen Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    If Nova really wanted to be twisted, she'd have gone after teen Jean
    I think she is twisted enough but I think she feels young Jean isn’t a threat. I’m suspecting Nova will be putting together a team of TPs and TKs to go up against Jean.
    First X-Lady

The interview on X-Extermination said that among other teams X-Red will be coming in to help the 05 at some point, so presumably the young X-Men are still around when adult Jean starts her ball rolling, though you think Cassie would see young Jean as an easier target that eliminating would also take care of adult Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I think she is twisted enough but I think she feels young Jean isn’t a threat. I’m suspecting Nova will be putting together a team of TPs and TKs to go up against Jean.
    She woudlnt be targeting Teen Jean bc she viewed her as a threat, but rather to use her as a weapon agianst Jean. Storm and Forge arent threats but they serve a purpose. Teen Jean is someone that Jean simply cant hurt so putting her in a position to face off against her brings a whole new level of discomfort that Storm or cant touch