Page 342 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 2422923323383393403413423433443453463523924428421342 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 28258

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Yup, I mentioned that it's just Jean talking to herself above. The two of them going off together and 'pretending' to be a couple is where I think their relationship really started. Well, in my headcanon, of course.
    Yeah, they are pretending. But in reality, they are pretending to be pretending.... They just didn't admited it to each others yet

In UXM 138 with all the flashbacks, CC wrote a scene with Scot and Jean kissing and admit their feelings in Boby's birthday, before they fight Jugernaut for the second time (UXM 32-33). This never happened in the actual issues, and for the rest of the original x-men run they were not together. Except mabye in X-men the hidden years.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    In UXM 138 with all the flashbacks, CC wrote a scene with Scot and Jean kissing and admit their feelings in Boby's birthday, before they fight Jugernaut for the second time (UXM 32-33). This never happened in the actual issues, and for the rest of the original x-men run they were not together. Except mabye in X-men the hidden years.
    Thanks! And now we know!
    jeancyc.jpg
    ...and the less said about The Hidden Years, the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    In UXM 138 with all the flashbacks, CC wrote a scene with Scot and Jean kissing and admit their feelings in Boby's birthday, before they fight Jugernaut for the second time (UXM 32-33).
    Ah, but there is a problem: It's for Bobby's 18th anniversary. But even in the current X-Men issue, in the present, I am not sure that Bobby is 18 year old yet... (at least not how he behave...)

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Ah, but there is a problem: It's for Bobby's 18th anniversary. But even in the current X-Men issue, in the present, I am not sure that Bobby is 18 year old yet... (at least not how he behave...)
    Never grow up, he won't.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Naturally, in biological time, the earliest would be during BotA...

Thanks everyone for taking the time to answer this for me. All those issues are now on my reading list. Time to go annoy my local comic book shop or maybe give ebay a whirl. Looking forward to reading these.

And leave Bobby alone - poor boys got enough trouble - he use to date Kitty and his not even a Peter....It's like picking on the slow kid in class - he's way too easy an target.
    Last edited by Beezzi; 01-30-2015 at 07:17 AM.

The odd thing is that as the original continuity progressed I don't think Scott and Jean ever had an official revealing of feelings to one another. They just pined for each secretly (and rather painfully for the reader) for a real long time and then all of a sudden they were together.

What I do know is that their official first on panel kiss was in X-Men #94, conveniently, as that was directly after the Giant Size #1 as the All-New X-Men came in and the originals were packing up and leaving, including Jean.

By sakimichan

Art is beautiful, but I just laughed picturing Scott on the roof going "Uh, guys? Guys! Wait up!"

How is this thread not named "the Church"
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Art is beautiful, but I just laughed picturing Scott on the roof going "Uh, guys? Guys! Wait up!"
    "Don't leave me here with Beast!!!"

lol the art is amazing though

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AgentFelix View Post
    How is this thread not named "the Church"
    It is... The nomenclature was telepathically implanted in your mind during your first post to this thread
    Last edited by ZNOP; 01-31-2015 at 10:47 AM.