Page 691 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 19159164168168768868969069169269369469570174179111911691 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 28258

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Short-lived as it was, I did enjoy Jean's brief time in actually wearing the Phoenix costume for real. She recognized she had been put in an extremely awkward position with all the clones and constructs running around looking like her and doing worrisome things. And now, fairly or not, any time Phoenix got brought up or Jean used her own natural powers aggressively people gave her the side eye.

So in the end she decided that even though all of this was thrust upon her, she was going to take it own it for herself.
    Yes, but that's not what I was refering to: At one time, Rachel started to wear a costume that Jean made for herself but never was able to wear because she got replaced by Phoenix (or became Phoenix) first.

Is that one, right?
    I don't like that much either, the top and miniskirt are kinda of generic and outdated look, and for Rachel, she looks better in red :P

Ah, you mean this one.

Ninja'd :P

I'm kinda glad adult Jean never wore this. It looks very much like a young person's costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Is that one, right?
    I don't like that much either, the top and miniskirt are kinda of generic and outdated look, and for Rachel, she looks better in red :P
    Yep, that's the one I mean... Maybe Jeen could gift that EXM costume to Rachel and wear something else...

Poor Rachel! At least someone wouldn't be able to say Jeen is stealing her stuff

How do you guys think X3 Jean would fare against the four horsemen or even Apoc. Though we don't know how powerful movie Apoc will be.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    How do you guys think X3 Jean would fare against the four horsemen or even Apoc. Though we don't know how powerful movie Apoc will be.
    I thought that the problem with Apocalypse was the amount of damage that he can take................................

Remember that scene when she was a little girl and Xavier + Magneto visited her? Or the cut scene from X3 when she played with her power infront of Magneto?
    She could more or less "wish" them into nothingness (disassemble them at molecular/atomic level). In X3, the idea was that she was orders of magnitude more powerfull than anyone else and she had to choose to kill herself or be unstoppable.

It would be an interesting matchup X3 Jean vs Apoc on film. Wonder how much of a role comic Jean will have in that Apoc crossover. I don't think Lemire will let her unleash her full potential since she's young and still has a lot to develope.

BANNED

It would be an interesting matchup X3 Jean vs Apoc on film. Wonder how much of a role comic Jean will have in that Apoc crossover. I don't think Lemire will let her unleash her full potential since she's young and still has a lot to develope.
    They're falling into the same old trap with EXM, the book is moving way too slowly and has already bled 2/3rds of its readers by issue 4, so even if it improves over time there won't be anyone there to witness it. New comics don't get much of a chance to leave an impression, so I don't see why they have to waste so much time on the same old "putting the band back together" plot, which they sometimes can't even finish before the book gets axed.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    They're falling into the same old trap with EXM, the book is moving way too slowly and has already bled 2/3rds of its readers by issue 4, so even if it improves over time there won't be anyone there to witness it. New comics don't get much of a chance to leave an impression, so I don't see why they have to waste so much time on the same old "putting the band back together" plot, which they sometimes can't even finish before the book gets axed.
    You know that the first issue spike doesnt count, right ?.

You are so right. I am bored AF with this story and Jean's ugly costume which she hopefully never will wear. Nothings happened and we still don't know what happened to adult Cyclops and the others. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post

Marvel is back at work with their back from the dead teasers.

BANNED

Marvel is back at work with their back from the dead teasers.
    I hope it's going to be adult Jean.

Fantastic Member

The next arc will be the EXM searching for a mutant in Weirdworld, which I'm not particularly crazy about, and it's possible they'll go straight from that to the Pooky Wars, so the current get the band together and Sinister stuff is appealing to me a fair bit in comparison.

I like Jeen's costume on some covers, the most appealing variant is the one where the mask doesn't cover her forehead. Other than that, I think the green on the fingers and legs could be moved around or rearranged with more yellow.

Additionally, I'm quite interested in having Jeen guest star in ANXM or vice-versa to see the contrast between costumes. And maybe even to see if there was a hypothetical Jeen-in-ANXM outfit prepared and set aside.
    Last edited by Rising7; 01-12-2016 at 08:31 PM.