Page 731 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 23163168172172772872973073173273373473574178183112311731 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 28258
    BANNED

Beast looks like some cheap 40s werewolf. Those bottom characters are the rugs Jean steps on. It's only missing that genocidal maniac, Scarlet Witch('s head).

I await Sophie's media promo tour for this movie.

my post seemed to vanish.

Anyone wonder why Mystique is not in her natural fomr, although 3 blue mutants would be too much.

I like Mystique in her natural form, esp in the movies, I nloved the cene in X2 where NIghtcrawler asks her why she looks like she does / why she doesnt hide, when she can choose to look like anyone, and she responds with somethihg like 'because we shouldn't have to'. One of my fave X film moment,s short but so powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    my post seemed to vanish.

Anyone wonder why Mystique is not in her natural fomr, although 3 blue mutants would be too much.

I like Mystique in her natural form, esp in the movies, I nloved the cene in X2 where NIghtcrawler asks her why she looks like she does / why she doesnt hide, when she can choose to look like anyone, and she responds with somethihg like 'because we shouldn't have to'. One of my fave X film moment,s short but so powerful.
    JLaw doesn't want to put all the make up and Fox is ok with showing her face... In-Story reasons are probably that she doesn't want Kurt to see her?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    JLaw doesn't want to put all the make up and Fox is ok with showing her face... In-Story reasons are probably that she doesn't want Kurt to see her?
    The world saw this scaly blue snake lady with red hair jump out of a window in Paris and also save the U.S. President in DC, so she's easily recognizable and known to the public, but this is 30 years before Hunger Games, so no one recognizes Jennifer Lawrence. She's incognito.

Oh! It seems Jean will be back in X-Men 92' after the first arc:

Sims: C'mon, you didn't really think we were getting rid of Cyclops and Jean permanently, did you? They're "on vacation" for the first arc, but, well, you'll have to read #5, right Chad?

Bowers: Yeah, Patrick, in our fifth issue you'll see what happens when two of the unluckiest mutants alive attempt a little bit of R&R. And you read the miniseries correctly; Cyclops has every intention of putting the X-Men behind him and settling down. Then there's Jean, who's deeply in love and wants to see Scott happy, but she's maybe not convinced her time as an X-Man is over. And before either can make a decision about their future together, they're swept away on an adventure that defines their role across the entire series!

"(...)are we going to see any development of Jean Grey/Phoenix in the new series?"

Bowers: Just a quick answer -- YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Oh! It seems Jean will be back in X-Men 92' after the first arc:
    Yaay! I hope that she gets a good plot to make up for the time off. It feels like so much time until issue #5, but I'm happy she'll be there at all. I like how she was handled on the tie-in, and it's nice to hear that she will probably have Phoenix powers.

And that she may drag Scott back to the X-Men kicking and screaming (Wasn't she supposed to be the one draging down Scott's character based on some author/editor?)

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    And that she may drag Scott back to the X-Men kicking and screaming (Wasn't she supposed to be the one draging down Scott's character based on some author/editor?)
    I always love Jean having an active role with Scott . I feel like they're teasing a bit the vacation thing, so, maybe it has something to do with Nathan?

Ultimate Member

[QUOTE=Narasinha;1858341]Commission sketch by Marc Holanda:

[URL="http://gallery.animanga.com/Comics/marc_holanda_black_queen

Nice pic of Jean, and wonder how she'll be when she returns, if coming back will cause many arguments for her and Scott...the show always pushed the pairing more than I liked...

Jean may get some love in X-Men 92 eventually:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...men-92-niverse

Good to know Jean will still appear in 92. I was nervous she would get sidelined glad she's not being forgotten.

I'm hoping the Phoenix Force won't be involved. I'd like her to have her own power, even manifesting the TK raptor/talons/etc. Just no other consciousness in her head or cosmic level abilities.

One of my favorite Jean moments was when she decided to start expanding the boundaries of her power and donned the Phoenix costume as JUST Jean. It was UXM #355 IIRC.