Page 780 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 28068073077077677777877978078178278378479083088012801780 ... LastLast
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 28258

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Arent you forgetting the mental link ?, that's how Jean found out about the Psychic Sex, isnt it ?.
    Nope. Their psychic link disolved when Scott merged with Apocalypse and they never reformed it after Jean and Cable found him.

She found out about the affair because the Cuckoos tattled on Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Last I checked Scott has neither telescopic nor x-ray vision. There is no way in hell he could have witnessed that kiss with his own eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Arent you forgetting the mental link ?, that's how Jean found out about the Psychic Sex, isnt it ?.
    As airwl1 pointed out, they didn't had a mental link anymore since Scott was possessed by Apocalypse.

But, again, it's ambigous: Scott may or may not have been able to see the scene (if he did, he should also know that Logan only hold Jean in his arms for a minute or so and nothing else happened) or Emma may have been telepatically spying on Logan and Jean and showed Scott the scene (can she do that?) or, at least, that they were together, alone in the wood.

Imho, _if_ Scott knew that Logan and Jean were together in those wood, it would be because Emma told/showed him.

Just want to announce that O5 Jean Grey had a small, but meaningful role in Civil War II #1 today. She didn't do much, but I thought it was kind of nice that when someone in the Marvel universe needs a telepath, they go to Jean Grey. Not Psylocke. Not Emma Frost. They go to Jean Grey and a time-displaced version of her, no less. Something about that just puts a smile on my face.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Just want to announce that O5 Jean Grey had a small, but meaningful role in Civil War II #1 today. She didn't do much, but I thought it was kind of nice that when someone in the Marvel universe needs a telepath, they go to Jean Grey. Not Psylocke. Not Emma Frost. They go to Jean Grey and a time-displaced version of her, no less. Something about that just puts a smile on my face.
    omg omg I AM DYING to get the CW scoop.
    What else can you tell us -- ME -- about CW#1??
    PM me or Spoiler Tag the deets, you Gladiator of Knowledge!!!

Then i guess i have to read this one as you have no idea how much i already miss Bendis Jeen (even despite the whole force mind reading stuff), i really like his portrayal of Jeen and he may actually do something more interesting with her character unlike Lemire and his boring, shallow a** interpretation.

Amazing Member

Really ? what exactally happens to her ?

Quote Originally Posted by jeanandscott View Post
    Right??
    Way to hit-N-run us, MM616!!

Get back here and spill it. This computer screen is void of some very necessary beans, yo!

How's the book on the whole?

Quote Originally Posted by jeanandscott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Right??
    Way to hit-N-run us, MM616!!

Get back here and spill it. This computer screen is void of some very necessary beans, yo!
    Sorry for the delay guys. New comic day is always busy for me because of my blog. But here's what happened:

spoilers:
    After the Avengers stop a Celestial from invading, they learn from the Inhumans about Ulysses, who foresaw the event and helped them stop it. As Iron Man and Captain Marvel are discussing this, they want to peer into the kid's head to see exactly what he saw. He even gives permission. So naturally, Iron Man calls for O5 Jean Grey. She shows up and tries to look into his mind, but sees nothing. She finds out that for some reason, this kid's mind cannot be read.

What makes this more meaningful, in my opinion, is that it informs O5 Jean Grey of Ulysses. At this point, only the Inhumans, Iron Man, and Captain Marvel know of who he is and what he can do. So that means that O5 Jean will likely be the one who tells her teammates about them. And that should lead into the X-men's Civil War II tie-in.

What I found especially satisfying is that Iron Man specifically asked for Jean Grey. When he wanted a telepath, he went for her. Not Emma Frost. Not Psylocke. Not another Inhuman. He asks for Jean Grey. I think that's kind of fitting. It shows that in terms of telepaths, Jean Grey is still seen as one of the best.
    end of spoilers
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I liked her role too. In events like that, lot of people are just wallpaper or have a line or two, so just her really doing something already made me happy. And she looked GORGEOUS on Marquez art. The whole book is pretty beautiful actually.

Amazing Member

Just saw some images on tumblr, happy Jean seems to have a good hole in the plos of that issue, hope she will play a major hole in the plot in future (since they released a cover with her)
    And also Jean looks really very beautiful in that art style

Shelled out for the book ($6? SHEESH!) and I actually enjoyed it. You can tell this is a Bendis book because not only is Jean his go to for psychic stuff, she's the only X-Man who effectively shows up this issue (Magik is also there in an important role, but it's a large group effort that doesn't really highlight her). I do enjoy the way Bendis writes Jean.

spoilers:
    The way she simultaneously reassures the new Inhuman while smiling slyly after poking fun at She-Hulk is a delight.

Her being the only X-Man in the room while the Avengers debate this new inhuman I think does show how the Avengers trust her, even if she isn't the Jean Grey they all remember. I don't know if that bodes for any future involvement for her in the main story, but I think MarvelMaster616 is right that she will be the one to bring this issue to the X-Men.
    end of spoilers

Also...

spoilers:
    The opening issue of Civil War goes from 0 to 60 in terms of consequences already, so really anything could happen at this point.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Sorry for the delay guys. New comic day is always busy for me because of my blog. But here's what happened:

spoilers:
    After the Avengers stop a Celestial from invading, they learn from the Inhumans about Ulysses, who foresaw the event and helped them stop it. As Iron Man and Captain Marvel are discussing this, they want to peer into the kid's head to see exactly what he saw. He even gives permission. So naturally, Iron Man calls for O5 Jean Grey. She shows up and tries to look into his mind, but sees nothing. She finds out that for some reason, this kid's mind cannot be read.

What makes this more meaningful, in my opinion, is that it informs O5 Jean Grey of Ulysses. At this point, only the Inhumans, Iron Man, and Captain Marvel know of who he is and what he can do. So that means that O5 Jean will likely be the one who tells her teammates about them. And that should lead into the X-men's Civil War II tie-in.

What I found especially satisfying is that Iron Man specifically asked for Jean Grey. When he wanted a telepath, he went for her. Not Emma Frost. Not Psylocke. Not another Inhuman. He asks for Jean Grey. I think that's kind of fitting. It shows that in terms of telepaths, Jean Grey is still seen as one of the best.
    end of spoilers
    Or the most trustworthy of them by far... I'm just saying

T'was cute (and pretty well draw). Hope Jean will continue to have some role in it.

BANNED

Jennifer Hale as Adult Jean Grey

Caitlin Glass as Young Jean Grey and Ultimate Jean Grey