Page 881 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 38178183187187787887988088188288388488589193198113811881 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 28258
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    If it's Jean, and she forgives Magneto for killing her, that could give him the validation to try and turn over a new leaf again potentially.

Isn't Magneto = New X-Men's Xorn still in continuity? It was during the Bendis days.
    Magneto wasn't Xorn the instance Morrison left the book, Xorn was retconned into being an imposter. There's another Xorn who is alive, but he is the brother of the one who killed Jean and impersonated Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Magneto wasn't Xorn the instance Morrison left the book, Xorn was retconned into being an imposter. There's another Xorn who is alive, but he is the brother of the one who killed Jean and impersonated Magneto.
    And this all make soo much sense... lol They could also recon Jean (that died) for being an imposter too

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    And this all make soo much sense... lol They could also recon Jean (that died) for being an imposter too
    They kinda already did that the first time, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    They kinda already did that the first time, lol.
    Yeah, but someone, who was later revealed to be an imposter, who killed someone, who was later revealed to also be an imposter would be just soo futile... lol

BANNED

Yeah, but someone, who was later revealed to be an imposter, who killed someone, who was later revealed to also be an imposter would be just soo futile... lol
    That means no Magneto killed not Jean thus making it...

So... Jean kinda does nothing on EXM #16, as expected.

Oh, right, I forgot the new issue was released today... Let me guess: Apocalypse escaped?

Oh, right, I forgot the new issue was released today... Let me guess: Apocalypse escaped?
    Kurt kinda pushed/threw him somewhere? I'm confused. Most of the issue is about the posessed child and Magik being like "Sapna, I know you're still there!".

BANNED

Wait a minute is EXM coming out today?

I'm predicting Jean's solo will be written by Greg Pak and drawn by Greg Land (this is Marvel remember). Has Land ever done a solo book before? I only remember him doing team books for Marvel.
    First X-Lady

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I'm predicting Jean's solo will be written by Greg Pak and drawn by Greg Land (this is Marvel remember). Has Land ever done a solo book before? I only remember him doing team books for Marvel.
    NO. Do not say that. We'll just pretend like you didn't say that.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Wait a minute is EXM coming out today?
    Yep.
    TBH Endsong Jean is kind of a reference for Jean images, but... I definetely don't want a teen being drawn by him. Please no.

Endsong was by Greg Pak and Greg Land. Art was pretty nice. As long as Land can control himself...

BANNED

Endsong was by Greg Pak and Greg Land. Art was pretty nice. As long as Land can control himself...
    Land can control what he traces...

I wouldn't mind that creative team. He has written Jean before, albeit not in a long time. He's more qualified than most to write a Jean Grey solo series.

Personally, I'd still rather see Dennis Hopeless write Jean's solo series while Pak writes Cable or Weapon X. His work on Hulk shows that Pak is uniquely talented in writing comics that involve a lot of violence and destruction. Weapon X and Cable would allow him to maximize those skills. But if he wants a change of pace and decides to write Jean's solo series, I'm okay with that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.