There was an edict for a long time after post crisis to simplify Superman and make him unique again which I liked and while Pre-Crisis Superman was my first Superman Post Crisis Superman was the version I loved.

Changes I liked:

1: Business Lex Luthor.

2: Lois Lane becoming more of a self efficient golden age style reporter it started in the Bronze Age but solidified in the Post Crisis Era.

3: Lois and Clark finally getting off the will they won't they pot and doing it.

4: Krypton I think the more alien Krypton emphasized the importance being raised on Earth had to developing Superman also the look of Kryptonians were cool IMO.

5: Jonathan and Martha I just love Clark having a place to go to be himself.

6: Speaking of which Clark being the real persona with a slightly bumbling Clark as a mask with the idealized man mask of Superman.

7: Kandor being a city of aliens love the concept of Kandor but think when it's Kryptonians it takes away from Superman.

8: The adding to the Super Family with Steel and Kon.

9: Phantom Zone being an alien prison I like a few Kryptonian villains like Zod and minions but prefer most to be non Kryptonian threats.

10: Linda Danvers, Kara is my idealized Supergirl but I loved Linda and wish she'd be brought back as Superwoman and the former Supergirl with it revealed she is Kara's adopted cousin.

Dislikes:

1: Clark not being Superboy in the Legion. I'm ok with Clark not being Superboy in Smallville but he should had traveled to the future and be him with the Legion like in the cartoon or something.

2: Batman and Superman's more antagonists relationship.

3: While eventually rectified Krypto and more importantly Kara missing from the mythos.