Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I will be very surprised if she's not sporting the look she has in Young Justice: Outsiders (which is basically the Rebirth costume) by the end of the movie.
    I’m hoping she’s not getting a copy of that look to be honest, it will just confuse things. Either the Rucka Rebirth look or the Fabok Darkseid War look are what I’d like to see.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Rosario Dawson reprises her role as Wonder Woman in this movie.

Screen Rant is also speculating that since the "codename" for the movie is "Swan Song," it'll be about Silver Swan. I'm really hoping this is the case. We've never had Silver Swan outside of the comics, so this would be a great way to introduce a brand new audience to the villain. And if they're going with the Helen Alexandros version (please please please!), the Bloodlines title works as she's an ancestor of Ares.

It could also be Vanessa Kapatelis, but I'd take any Silver Swan story over a movie about Zeus as Diana's daddy.

But I also hope they ditch the Wonder Woman costume that they've been using in the DC animated movies lately. It's atrocious, and Gal Gadot's costume would translate just fine to animation.

This sounds promising. I really hope they go in this directions instead of a public domain character filled movie.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

I don't think its a given her costume changes, to be honest. Superman's was tweaked, sure, but her costume wasn't even based on a New 52 aesthetic in the first place. It always was its own, unique look. I wouldn't be surprised if they just stick with it.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 02-16-2019 at 09:02 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Rosario Dawson reprises her role as Wonder Woman in this movie.

Screen Rant is also speculating that since the "codename" for the movie is "Swan Song," it'll be about Silver Swan. I'm really hoping this is the case. We've never had Silver Swan outside of the comics, so this would be a great way to introduce a brand new audience to the villain. And if they're going with the Helen Alexandros version (please please please!), the Bloodlines title works as she's an ancestor of Ares.

It could also be Vanessa Kapatelis, but I'd take any Silver Swan story over a movie about Zeus as Diana's daddy.

But I also hope they ditch the Wonder Woman costume that they've been using in the DC animated movies lately. It's atrocious, and Gal Gadot's costume would translate just fine to animation.
    Pretty sure you mean descendent of Ares.
    I'd be up for this, Silver Swan's not a villain I've gotten around to reading yet, so it'd be cool to see any version of her for the first time for me.
    And agreed she needs a costume change, although I don't think she'll get one. But who knows? I'd definitely prefer any of the "battle skirt" designs myself

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I'd love if the Swan was the villain, particularly the Alexandros version.

...Of God, I hope they don't take inspiration from Robinson's take on Vanessa.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m hoping she’s not getting a copy of that look to be honest, it will just confuse things. Either the Rucka Rebirth look or the Fabok Darkseid War look are what I’d like to see.
    Any more confusing then the fact that Batman and Superman on Young Justice now look exactly like they do in the animated movies ?

If they bring it in, it pretty much looks like the Rebirth/Fabok look anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I don't think its a given her costume changes, to be honest. Superman's was tweaked, sure, but her costume wasn't even based on a New 52 aesthetic in the first place. It always was its own, unique look. I wouldn't be surprised if they just stick with it.
    Considering the design in Young Justice: Outsiders was the animated movie look plus some Rebirth touches, I think it's highly likely we'll see that look pop up again in the animated films.

Voice Cast for the film:

Rosario Dawson as Wonder Woman

Jeffrey Donovan as Steve Trevor

Marie Avgeropoulos as Silver Swan

Kimberly Brooks as The Cheetah and Giganta

Michael Dorn as Ferdinand.

Ray Chase as Lead Bandit

Mozhan Marno as Dr. Cyber

Adrienne Moore as Etta Candy

Cree Summer as Hippolyta

Courtenay Taylor as Dr. Poison

Nia Vardalos as Julia Kapatelis

Constance Zimmer as Veronica Cale

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Voice Cast for the film:

Rosario Dawson as Wonder Woman

Jeffrey Donovan as Steve Trevor

Marie Avgeropoulos as Silver Swan

Kimberly Brooks as The Cheetah and Giganta

Michael Dorn as Ferdinand.

Ray Chase as Lead Bandit

Mozhan Marno as Dr. Cyber

Adrienne Moore as Etta Candy

Cree Summer as Hippolyta

Courtenay Taylor as Dr. Poison

Nia Vardalos as Julia Kapatelis

Constance Zimmer as Veronica Cale
    Damn all the big villainesses except Circe! Even Dr. Cyber is making an appearance! Very excited for this, although I do wish Circe showed up since she’s my favorite WW Rogue but otherwise this is great!

What! This is fantastic, I am so glad the movie is going to spotlight Wondy's rogues and not be an adaptation of Azz's run as was speculated previously.

Holy crap! A DTV with a bunch of WW villains and Zeus and Azzarello characters nowhere in sight?

Sign me up, my body is ready. DC is finally putting out a DTV that I'm interested in. This seems to be pulling heavily from Godwatch/the Lies, with the welcome additions of Giganta and the Swan. Who must be Vanessa, if Julia is around too.

Can't wait to start seeing the character designs for these. I wonder how they will squeeze everything into a movie. "Bloodlines" indicates that it will explore Diana's origins somewhat, but how are they going to add all these villains into it?

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Holy crap! A DTV with a bunch of WW villains and Zeus and Azzarello characters nowhere in sight?

Sign me up, my body is ready. DC is finally putting out a DTV that I'm interested in. This seems to be pulling heavily from Godwatch/the Lies, with the welcome additions of Giganta and the Swan. Who must be Vanessa, if Julia is around too.

Can't wait to start seeing the character designs for these. I wonder how they will squeeze everything into a movie. "Bloodlines" indicates that it will explore Diana's origins somewhat, but how are they going to add all these villains into it?
    Yeah, I'm almost positive it'll be Vanessa as the Swan. Which is unfortunate as she's my least favorite Swan, but it'll be the character's (both Vanessa's and the Swan's) first foray into outside-comics media!

The only villain I wish they would've included is Queen Clea, but she hasn't been in Rebirth yet so I can understand why they wouldn't. But still, this is kinda the Villainy Inc. team-up movie I've been wishing for!

It's just so refreshing to see DC standing by her rogues after so many years of "Wonder Woman's rogues gallery sucks" comments.

Yeah, I'm almost positive it'll be Vanessa as the Swan. Which is unfortunate as she's my least favorite Swan, but it'll be the character's (both Vanessa's and the Swan's) first foray into outside-comics media!

The only villain I wish they would've included is Queen Clea, but she hasn't been in Rebirth yet so I can understand why they wouldn't. But still, this is kinda the Villainy Inc. team-up movie I've been wishing for!

It's just so refreshing to see DC standing by her rogues after so many years of "Wonder Woman's rogues gallery sucks" comments.
    I know right?!

Cheetah is getting the live action treatment, and now this. It's very refreshing.

I too wish the full roster was here (Clea, Saturna, Zara, Blue Snowman and poor neglected Hypnota), but that'd be too much for one movie I think. But the title and the inclusion of Giganta and Vanessa give me vibes of Robinson's run, but thankfully Grail and Jason are nowhere in sight (yet?). I really have no idea how this will shape up, but I'm excited nonetheless.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Count me in! This roster sounds FANTASTIC!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Thank Hera, it is not about Zeus or Jason and have nothing to do with Azzarello's run.

Still not really excited. Will wait for trailer to see quality of animation which has been going down.

I hope Diana will be more of a rebirth style not new 52. I’m happy to see villains who haven’t gotten their debut in anything animated. If it does well a new animated sequel